Thanks from a new Viper owner...and a question

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone on this board. I've been reading posts here for about 6 months, and the info provided here helped me make an informed decision on purchasing a 94 black RT/10 this past weekend. You guys ROCK!

Now the question: for street driving only (I won't be taking it to a track), what modifications do you guys feel are worth the money? The following are already on the car or on their way to me already - chin guard, MGW Gripper shifter, SBs and smooth tubes. Since I was able to purchase an extended warranty, I was told I could install cat-back exhaust but using aftermarket cats or headers would void my warranty. I've driven the car about 650 miles so far, and the temperature never comes close to the "yellow" so I don't think cooling mods are needed. I'm not just looking for hp/torque gains. I'm looking for any suggestions you guys have for handling, comfort, reliability, etc.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

I have installed the Sean Roe exhaust system and love it. It makes and awesome sound and you get HP and TQ gains. I would recommed that for you, you'll be happy. An esthetic touch up is this new dash I put in. It changes the car from a crappy fuzzy dash material, to a cool looking carbonfiber dash. The pics are of my car, let me know what you think! http://207.36.65.11/ViperUBB/Forum14/HTML/003537.html

You haveordered all the other things that i have obtained, so you're on the right track, now get some seat time.....

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with upgrading the exhaust. It could be the best money you'll spend on the car. I put the borla cat-back on and have really enjoyed the sound. As my neighbors now say "it sounds like it looks!!". Let me know if I can help.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness