Thanks Mark!! Woodhouse has great service!

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been away for a week, but I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job Mark Jorgensen at Woodhouse did on my '04. I dropped it off on a Monday on my way out of town and in three days he had it ready to go, and fixed a few rock chips as well! I had them do the Moton suspension, competition oil pan and SS brake lines, Corsa exhaust, Eurotech slotted rotors, seat lowering kit, reworked ECU, reworked and sprung shift lever, HRE 959's with new PS2's, and he even fixed a coolant leak I didn't even know was there! I will try to post up as soon as I get five minutes in a line, but I wanted to get this up ASAP.
I live about an hr and 45 min from Woodhouse and the drive home was pure bliss! Anyone on the fence about doing the Motons-get off the fence and do them! The difference is incredible!

Thanks for letting me ramble-can you tell I'm excited?:D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow now that is from stock to highly modded in no time. Nice. I am sure it feels like a different car. Power and ride wise...

Congrats and good luck.

Get some pictures posted asap.

Tom

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Nader, and it's your fault!

Once I had a look at your car you could almost hear my bank account being sucked dry...

WELL worth the money though-I'd do it again in a heartbeat! It is like getting a new car.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do a fine job spending my money and certainly glad i could help another fellow Viper owner spend theirs. The only thing i havent done yet is the rotors but I will be doing them soon. I wasnt going in that direction since the stock brakes are fantastic, but once i heard of the weight savings i was sold.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve which you will see in the next few weeks. Better check your bank account now since this one will cost you also when i post it.

Snow gone yet? Snow gone Yet?

Wait, snow gone yet?

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Nader, and it's your fault!

Once I had a look at your car you could almost hear my bank account being sucked dry...

WELL worth the money though-I'd do it again in a heartbeat! It is like getting a new car.

I agree, thanks to Nader, I will most likely be getting the Motons and the refill kit he is offering. Im sure my Bank will appreciate it :D

I do a fine job spending my money and certainly gald i could help another fellow Viper owner spend theirs. The only thing i havent done yet is the rotors but I will be doing them soon. I wasnt going in that direction since the stock brakes are fantastic, but once i heard of the weight savings i was sold.

I have a few more tricks up my sleeve which you will see in the next few weeks. Better check your bank account now since this one will cost you also when i post it.

Snow gone yet? Snow gone Yet?

Wait, snow gone yet?

Oh the Suspense. So of course I take it you will be going for weight savings Nader? Carbon Fiber? Am I warm? I saw this today eBay Motors: Dodge VIPER SRT-10 - 08 style CARBON FIBER HOOD WOW!!! (item 330192117608 end time Dec-03-07 18:56:34 PST)
and was wondering how much lighter it is than the stock hood and the new OEM 2008 hood?

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!

no, the snow is not gone yet!

Is this next mod gonna cost a kidney AND a liver? I almost went the full Monty and had them do the supercharger, but in a farm town of 3500 people with the most exotic car other than mine is a mid-80's Corvette, I figured 500+ was OK for now...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no such thing as ok for now. I am struggling with the next move for me - power wise, whether blown or naturally aspirated. I am going to sit on it for awhile to decide, especially since Roe should be coming out with something soon. I have some time since I decided i am staying with my Mamba. At this point i think i am close to what the ACR offers besides power and my power decision will surpass that quickly once I get there.

For now i am contemplating some cools mods, more show then anything. It is not a hood since I am not a fan of after market body panels but will be cool nonetheless.

AAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!

no, the snow is not gone yet!

Is this next mod gonna cost a kidney AND a liver? I almost went the full Monty and had them do the supercharger, but in a farm town of 3500 people with the most exotic car other than mine is a mid-80's Corvette, I figured 500+ was OK for now...

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing i havent done yet is the rotors but I will be doing them soon. I wasnt going in that direction since the stock brakes are fantastic, but once i heard of the weight savings i was sold.

I do not know if you track your car or not, but if you do, the difference between our rotors and stock is night and day. For regular use, honestly they just look 10x better and save a lot of weight which has many benefits. It's really a win win situation anyway you slice it!:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also hope he comes out with something soon.. I took a scale 1:18 SRT-10 totally apart which is now waiting for me to scratch-work my magic on my second Roe :D

There is no such thing as ok for now. I am struggling with the next move for me - power wise, whether blown or naturally aspirated. I am going to sit on it for awhile to decide, especially since Roe should be coming out with something soon. I have some time since I decided i am staying with my Mamba. At this point i think i am close to what the ACR offers besides power and my power decision will surpass that quickly once I get there.

For now i am contemplating some cools mods, more show then anything. It is not a hood since I am not a fan of after market body panels but will be cool nonetheless.