Thanks to DC and VCA ...

Jim Peffers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Many thanks to DC and the VCA for another great VOI. I realize that it takes a lot of resources and planning to stage an event like this so I just wanted to say thanks to all involved. :2tu: :usa:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many thanks to DC and the VCA for another great VOI. I realize that it takes a lot of resources and planning to stage an event like this so I just wanted to say thanks to all involved. :2tu: :usa:

JIM ! I'd lost track of you over a few years. Hope all is well.
It does NOT surprise me to see you posting thanks..............
Sorry I missed you at #8

Richard B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DC and VCA did a great job.
The service at the Gaylord was nonexistant.
"Valet parking is full, go park in the grass"
Need a spot or month with cooler weather next time.

Richard B

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DC and VCA did a great job.
The service at the Gaylord was nonexistant.
"Valet parking is full, go park in the grass"
Need a spot or month with cooler weather next time.

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the service in the restaurant was horrible, but DC and the VCA did an amazing job. ( we asked for coffee 4 times and waited 45 minutes for it, and the first dinner tasted like an old shoe)

OP
OP
J

Jim Peffers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope, wasn't me that got pulled over; however, the Valentine saved me a couple of times. We did not take a direct route home but went a little further south to visit a horse farm (we are into all kinds of horse power) and then went east to Vicksburg to visit the National Military Park. (The salvaged ironclad Cairo is now on display).
Note to all you Texas guys out there: We were eastbound on I-20 someplace between Dallas and Longview and stopped for lunch at a little place called McDonalds Cafe (not sure of the spelling). Some of the best BBQ I've ever had. My wife and I had a great lunch and would have got some to go but were not sure it would keep until the next day.
Note to JonB: Sorry to have missed you. I think I saw you a couple of times but kept getting sidetracked before I could get over to where you were.
:usa:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get my room at the Gaylord cleaned 2 days because if I left around 10:30 or so she had already come by. If i was back at the room late afternoon around 4 she wanted to come in then. Room service was excellant, if your food didn't arrive in 30 minutes it was free. Never happened :( Staff i encountered couldn't have been nicer. I'm not sure they a have enough people yet to cover a 2 large events at the same time. I always parked near the main garage door entrance with no problems. VCA-Dodge! Thanks! My 05 is great! All the stuff handed out was well worth it! See you again next VOI! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala