Thanks to everyone on this forum

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have my ACR yet, it is currently in G status and will be a few months probably but I wanted to thank the forum members.

Based on all the warnings/admonitions I can appreciate already how quickly a Viper could get away from you. I currently drive a 505 HP car but it has traction control, etc., so I will be esecially careful when I get the ACR.

Would like some experience though with a Viper to find out how it handles and to push the limits some to learn. Is the SRT Driving Experience worth it?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have my ACR yet, it is currently in G status and will be a few months probably but I wanted to thank the forum members.

Based on all the warnings/admonitions I can appreciate already how quickly a Viper could get away from you. I currently drive a 505 HP car but it has traction control, etc., so I will be esecially careful when I get the ACR.

Would like some experience though with a Viper to find out how it handles and to push the limits some to learn. Is the SRT Driving Experience worth it?

If you wait until you get your car, the SRT TE is FREE! (it's actually on your monroney sticker as a standard option).

If you want to hit the Track-Experience before you get your Viper, I'd say it's not worth it simply for the fact that you probably won't spend much time in the Viper. No traction control makes it good for one "module" from a safety standpoint, and that's drifting. When I went, I spent all of about 2 minutes in the Viper before the instructor had me pull off the skid-pad to let the next participant have a go.

I'd hit a Viper Days honestly, it's more of a teaching/learning event than the Track Experience. For the money, it's a better investment in learning your new car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456