Thanks VCA, it finally came home... *PICS*

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this new Viper in your area? Get him to join the club!

I'm in Knightdale, NC.... just east of Raleigh. Any events scheduled for December?

We have a toys for tots event with our local car forum - HorsepowerJunkies.com. Not sure where you are at, but check it out. Dec 12th from 11 am to 4pm at the Carolina Ale House. Details on the home page:

HorsepowerJunkies.com

I'm ordering some new parts and looking at getting some new shoes/tires....hopefully will have a few extra bucks to join if I don't spend all my $$$ :crazy2:

Last edited:

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes, delivery threads...got to love them. Enjoy your new sled!

Like others have said, new tires are a must.

I would also consider new coolant hoses and if the drive belt hasn't been replaced...do that too.

Your brake fluid looks a little dark as well....best check all the fluids and replace them as needed.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Knightdale, NC.... just east of Raleigh. Any events scheduled for December?

We have a toys for tots event with our local car forum - HorsepowerJunkies.com. Not sure where you are at, but check it out. Dec 12th from 11 am to 4pm at the Carolina Ale House. Details on the home page:

HorsepowerJunkies.com

I'm ordering some new parts and looking at getting some new shoes/tires....hopefully will have a few extra bucks to join if I don't spend all my $$$ :crazy2:

You are close me (I'm in Cary now), and we have a number of local members. Be sure to join! No local events scheduled in December, just the race event linked on this site (December can be so hectic). Unfortunately you missed our big event at the Biltmore this fall!

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes, delivery threads...got to love them. Enjoy your new sled!

Like others have said, new tires are a must.

I would also consider new coolant hoses and if the drive belt hasn't been replaced...do that too.

Your brake fluid looks a little dark as well....best check all the fluids and replace them as needed.

Yeah, I will get all my fluids changed... the windshield washer fluid looks brown...LOL I'm not alarmed about it since I think it is the original windshield washer fluid (AZ car).

The rest of the fluids were changed last year from the receipts I have, but am planning on getting them all done in January.

You are close me (I'm in Cary now), and we have a number of local members. Be sure to join! No local events scheduled in December, just the race event linked on this site (December can be so hectic). Unfortunately you missed our big event at the Biltmore this fall!

Small world... I work in Cary off Walnut Street...

Yeah, the Biltmore event looked like a blast, unfortunately I didn't have my car yet...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96