Thanx Chucky (Tator)!!!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was UNBELIEVABLE and indescribable meeting everyone. Watching Dimitrios pull in with all those cameras was incredible.

actually have great footage on your expressions on your face as i pulled up. that camera angle is great. gonna have it edited, add some rock music and put out a DVD on tators BBQ. nice meeting you. :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermad color paint scheme was really nice hope people got to see it. The Red with Black Stipe on GTS was great.
I want to thank all of my stupidass friends today for leaving me at the gas station with Habib the gas attendant who couldn't count US currency and didn't know the difference between pump number 1 and 2. Besides that the day was awesome, I still want a test drive in that damn Viper truck with the chicken on the back. It's always good seeing everyone together. Chuck great job, no doubt today was a success, thanks for accomodating me last minute.

Charlie,
99 R/T 10
70 Charger R/T 440
325 HP John Deere Rider Mower (Intake and Exhaust)
102" Plasma TV
60,000 BTU Stainless Barbeque

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony make sure the pics of Mark O bending over are in good taste.I don't want the mods chasing you out. Oh [******] you are the mod. :eek: :D

OP
OP
M

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx Dimitrious for the awesome pics, I cant wait to see the vid dude :)

******** I'm good looking :D :D
432DSC_0642.jpg

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck, everything was awesome, really looking forward to next years trip. You guys that didn't make the trip missed out on a great day. We got to spend some time talking with your folks, and they were great. Thanks again
Carmen :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
CHuck, I thank you for the invite and I thank you for a great time. It was a smash all around. You are a most gracious host ! WHat a collection of cars.

Outstanding..........thank again :cool:

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, Got one hell of a video of you leaving Tators. If you help me with some directions I'd love to post it.

Chuck Tator: YOU ARE ONE SICK BASTARD! YOU F'ING MANIAC :headbang:

We all love and THANK YOU for one helluva day!

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time. The cruise from Willington was awesome, My first time. I wasnt sure if it was going to be a 65 mph all in a row cruise...it certainly wasnt. I was passed twice while I had had triple digits on my speedo. Vipers were whipping in and out every where. Tators is the Quaintist car dealer I have ever seen, kinda like a bednbreakfast. The food and band were excellent. I met a lot of nice people, and it was a blast...Thanks Chuck...00Prowler...96 GTS...

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow -what a GREAT Day..Who knew that Viper ownership came with such added benefits? Dimitrious!...Pics are fantastic. Chuck Tator and his crew did a greeat job . Great meeting all you guys (and girls). Had to leave right after the ariel photo...driving lone Viper back to LI. Missed the feeling of all those vipers around me. Looking forward to the next get together.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the Great BBQ Chuck, it was AWESOME!!!... Definately becomes a permanent Viper Event on my calendar. The food and music were great, our hotel was clean, close and offered safe parking. For those of you who haven't been to Tators make sure you plan to go next year....What are you going to do with 160-170 vipers Chuck???...It is SOOOO nice putting "faces to the names", yes we have incredible cars, however the OWNERS are just as incredible....THANKS everyone for a wonderful event...

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great group of people! Really nice putting faces with these screen names - Chuck, thanks for everything, I had a great time!

hey D - can't wait to see that video, nice pics!!!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck! Thanks for a GREAT TIME!!! Sign me up for next year! Great food, people and music!

ps...see you May 24 for my mods!

Dave :2tu:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That was by far the best/most fun viper event I have attended yet. The food was great, the band was fun, and the wise parking attendants knew the value of warming up the tires before a long trip home. Best of all was getting to meet some of the locals here on the boards - F355, BnB, MarkO, 46Hemi, CitySnake, ViperMad, Biff, Bird, and everyone else I'm forgetting to mention (I was really disappointed to discover that a certain Floridian two viper owner cowered out at the last minute.) And my favorite; Nadine - who single-handedly provided me at least an hour of entertainment of watching guys faces as she expertly explained the value of a twin screw (as opposed to a single blower) on the Levin TT setup. Priceless :)

Nadine - 2 questions - Did you finally see your stuff yet, and did you ever make it to the end of the line?

VMad - I don't know about you or Biff, but I adhered strictly to the NY/NJ/DE traffic codes the entire trip. ;)

Reaction score
OK...here come some pix!!

Here I am heading out over the Bay/Bridge Tunnel....6:45AM Friday.
1.jpg

Here is the only other Super Car I saw along the way....6 miles from Chucks.
2.jpg

The first bunch of us to arrive at the Hotel. Skeeter's purple beast.
3.jpg

Biff's 94....looks better than my 97 and has twice the miles!!
4.jpg

Support our troops!
5.jpg

What can I say......AWESOME truck!
6.jpg

Master of.......oh, ceremonies.....lining them up.
7.jpg

Unclegreggy makes his entrance
8.jpg

Yo-Tony spots me and MarkO....we're in trouble now!!!!
9.jpg

Yo-Tony gets out to set things right!
10.jpg

"Mr. Cameraman" Dimitirios. Can't wait to see the footage!
11.jpg

Chuck's snake in the grass
12.jpg

Larry, Moe and Curly???? Citysnake, MarkO and Yo-Tony :)
13.jpg

MarkO decides to make a move on Yo-Tony!!!
14.jpg

Yo-Tony explains "Greek-style" to MarkO!
15.jpg

The Wizard talking to the plane overhead
16.jpg

Now he thinks the walkie-talkie is a light-saber
17.jpg

The Wizard talking to Mark Gianotta...possible FRONT COVER????
18.jpg

NJ Turnpike at the speed limit........ :)
19.jpg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT TIME AS USUAL!
We ALL appreciate the time effort and $$$ that you happily dole out year after year! You are going to be hard pressed to get better than 140 Vipers next year. Maybe this needs to become a 2 day event? (Ooops...was that bang, Chucks forehead head hitting the wall? :laugh: )

Reaction score
ROFLMAO!!! I think I'm in trouble now!!!!! Sorry about the "Larry, Moe and Curly" think City.... :) Hey, some of us who stayed at the hotel had a great dinner Friday night....maybe next year we can put something together? Pre-BBQ-fest?? :)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPERMAD..awesome pics and great story tellin. you made me laugh. funny quotes to go with the pics. some funny stuff. c u around... :2tu:

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck, It was nice to put faces together with tag names, well at least for the most part. Adam 96 is sure one ugly mother f------!.
Had a great time with a great group of people.
Ghetto

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to say that Chuck puts on a great party. So much food to go around, a great band, perfect weather and a great laid back location. Thank you so much for everything Chuck. You are a great guy. Geoff

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU TATORS, I enjoyed the day beyond words, it was fantastic. All those Vipers, I was in heaven and a new record for the most Vipers, awesome. What a way to celebrate 90 years of Tators Dodge as well.

Great to meet every one and their lovely Vipers. And I got to ride to Tators BBQ in a Viper convoy in a '04 SRT/10...thank you, cool drive!

I'm lucky enough to still be at Tators, Chucks kindly having me stay here and is going to be teaching me a bunch of Wizards tech stuff, can't wait for the day to begin 0800 tomorrow.

Hi Bonkers, I'm still opening all the boxes! I did just about make it to the end of the Vipers parked checking them all out(it was a lot!) I think I was the last to go for a burger, I almost forgot with so many Vipers to feast my eyes on, but that BBQ such was a feast too.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to join in late on the thakns....But Chuck, you did it again! Thanks!

And D - you are the man with those pics! Could have used that mount at Pocono.

Andrew

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony forgot to use traction control again. He must hate when that happens.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also wanted to express my and my wife's thanx to Chuck for once again a great BBQ and event.

Food was excellent and plenty of it and it was nice meeting all the other viper owners and seeing the differant vipers.

Damn there was some really cool vipers there and I really liked seeing all the personal touches each added to their own snake.

Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960