That SRT Feeling

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We've been very lucky here in the Philadelphia area this winter. I have had the 03 out every weekend except a couple. Being very cold, of course I never really got on it, due to the cold roads. However, last Saturday, and today (after the sun warmed the roads), it has been nice to really dig in a little. A couple of 4-3 downshifts on some nice open roads after C&C this morning really reminds one what Viper torque is all about. It's nice to get the car and really give her some throttle and stay stuck with the PS2s.

As an aside, some of you may know that one of the new new McLaren dealerships in the country is right here in West Chester, and the sales folks brought one to our C&C this morning. I found it interesting that the McLaren salesman was asking me all sorts of questions about my Viper, and really complimented it nicely. Made me feel pretty good, considering he's selling a 300K car.

So, who else is finally letting their Snakes open up, now that we're creeping towards spring?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am here in Omaha and even though we have also had a very mild winter, the streets have lots of gravel.

Bruce

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Over here on Long Island (not too far from you Swexlin) - sunny day today and a high of around 65 tomorrow. I was out and about today and loving it.
Tried like hell to control my right foot. COME ON SPRING!!!! Clocks change tonight Viper brothers/sisters!!! :drive:

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That sad thing is that I am in California and we have had some good and sunny weekends but I just don't have the time to take her out =(. Hope you all are enjoying yours!