THATS RIGHT ..CHUCKS BARBY WAS THE BOMB!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You who didnt come out missed out..weather man was wrong..dry and sun came out..And even someone like myself sho owns an exotic came out..Great seeing guys I have never met but talked to..Chad aka snakehydes, Mike 99RT10 and so on..Take care my bros!

VIPERMAD SAYS...
HOLY HECK....looks like Adam just pulled up in the white Lambo!! :)

yup check it out!
1828viper6-med.JPG

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam seeing your car today was great but for some reason I can see you had that missing Viper look. Just for a moment I know you wanted that Black beast back. :D

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What I want to know is did anyone spank Adam in his Lambo on the way there and remind him what true American H.P. is all about?

J/K Adam!

Adam, looks like your passenger seat was wide open, wish I could have been there.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I want to know is did anyone spank Adam in his Lambo on the way there and remind him what true American H.P. is all about?

J/K Adam!

Adam, looks like your passenger seat was wide open, wish I could have been there.

Actually Tim ACR Steve in his 88ACR was the real badass..hes very fast but I held my own.. :p

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam thanks for the complement man...but as I was telling my buddy Mike who rode with me ....you are the real deal not to many guys would drive his Lambo like you do....Its always fun driving with you and "D" and the *** man "D thanks for the pics and instigating as you always do :) *** glad you came man