The Black Box ... anyone willing to help?

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have tried everywhere to get Turtle Wax - The Black Box but not available in Canada and Retailers will not ship it up here.

Would there be a kind and good viper bro somewhere that knows where to find this product and would send it up to the Great White North, (Vancouver BC)?

I would be happy to Paypal or whatever advance to cover costs!

Thanks, Greg :can1:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greg

I've switched to Turbo Wax (site sponsor) from Mcguires and Mothers California Gold. I'd given up on my pearle Sapphire paint until I got a free sample kit of turbo wax. The pre-cleaner took the Mothers off my car and the paint sparkled again. Using the turbowax really cuased some sparkle to happen again. He ships and his prices are great.

Ted

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tried everywhere to get Turtle Wax - The Black Box but not available in Canada and Retailers will not ship it up here.

Would there be a kind and good viper bro somewhere that knows where to find this product and would send it up to the Great White North, (Vancouver BC)?

I would be happy to Paypal or whatever advance to cover costs!

Thanks, Greg :can1:

PM sent....

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's difficult to find, either people have been buying them or Turtle Wax isn't making enough. EIther way when they WERE on sale, I asked and waited for it for about a week. When I went back to Strauss I was told to go to another store but I got screwed out of $5.

Anyway, the black box kit is very worth it. I've never seen so much flake in my paint.

--RS

OP
OP
E

eliems

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to thank Chad and all of you who offered to help me out! This site and you people are the best!!!!

I will post a picture of the results and a review of the Black Box Turtle Wax (United Sates of America only).

Greg