The first meeting for the NEW NY/CT Region!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a complete success!!
I want to Thank Scott Grayson [El Presidente] for putting on the best club meeting I've ever been to! :2tu: And "Thank You" to everyone that came to & participated in this meeting! :cool:
"I think there is a very bright future for the NY/CT VCA!!"

You think we were noisy in the past? Just wait and see. It's time to install the 5 point harnesses! :D For all of you that have been following the saga and waiting to join this Region, YOUR wait is OVER!

Very soon, all NY/CT Club Members will have full access to their club! So stay tuned to this channel for a NEW chapter in the Viper history! :usa:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
`El Presidente did a great job.....

it was good to see you guys and this time as a member...now you guys are stuck with me.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting was FIRST CLASS all the way. The focus was what we all thought could improve the club and we all put our input in. There was know name calling,no tension in the air it was very good ENERGY and everyone voiced their ideas. The 05 season will be much different than previous years that I know for a fact. Thanks for your time..Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our NY/CT website is in transition. Once we're up and "reconstructed" you will all be able to read the minutes of our meetings. I am hopeful that by keeping everyone informed of exactly what's going on and being discussed, everyone will feel more comfortable with our plans (not to mention where their $100 dues are going).

Again, to the extent that any NY/CT region member has any ideas or wishes to make a point, don't hesitate to PM or email me (or any of the officers for that matter). I assure that you will get a response. This goes double for those upstate NY and CT members who always seem to fall through the region's "cracks" when it comes to being heard!

I was thrilled to see that EVERYONE has put the bitterness and ugliness of our recent election behind them. In the next few days, I will begin adding our first events to the calendar. Look for the "mailing" that will detail Spring's events in the next few weeks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine