THE Highest Flow Cat we have ever seen !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack is pleased to announce a new product:

A 3" METAL Honeycomb Substrate "Big Bullet" Hi-flow Cat. Not the usual ceramic. These cats are found in some high-end vehicles like Mercedes and BMW. They are NOT cheap, but they are a perfect FIT and designed to flow like Niagra Falls. Quality of the stainless is the best we have seen. "Look-Thru" visibility is the best as well. Flow-Bench and "pants leg" tests higher than any cat we have ever fit.

This NEW Viper fittement is a direct replacement for the length of the OEM Viper cat....so you can hang any 3" cat-back on it, or match any header turnout to it......This cat is the one to choose if you have (or plan) hi-flow mods like Airbox + TBs and/or roller rockers + headers, and/or honed intake, Supercharging, etc...... Or, if you just want the best.

The list price on these cats is $769/pair. (!) PartsRack's Buy-In inaugural price is $549/pair. Sold with a Header or cat-back order, we will offer then at $499/pair. If you have $3300+ invested in headers and cat-back.......think about these!

We also have other high-flowing cats from $124 each - $174 each...depending on your mods and budget and fittment concerns. And now these top-dog Metal Substrate Big Bullets! CHOICES to fit YOUR needs. Call me for more info? THANKS ! JonB Pacific Time 360.837.3937

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:
Call me for more info? THANKS ! JonB Pacific Time 360.837.3937
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or e-me at [email protected]

I have e-mailed info to all inquiries

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, you have been very informative and are a valuable asset to the Viper community. Thanks for replying to my inquiry via email so promptly.
bounce.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wesleyCrowbar