The next best gen v coming soon, sorry ta

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will never end, the next best limited edition viper, marketing at its finest.

IMHO, THE TA WILL NOT BE THE MOST ADVANCED VIPER FOR LONG. I see more LIMITED versions on their
way sooner then later. It happens all the time with SRT offerings of the VIPER. So many limited different editions,
you just cant keep up. Each new edition gets a few extra items that the previous edition didnt have, VERY FEW
AT THAT, just saying. So SRT made 133 TA EDITIONS, what then. Well I would bet alot more LIMITED EDITIONS.

1) ACR - IT WILL COME SOONER THEN LATER

2) VERT - BASE SRT

3) ACR VERT

4) VOI SPECIAL EDITION

5) ACR LIMITED EDITION - SPECIAL PAINT :D

6) FIRST AUTOMATIC PADDLE SHIFT LIMITED EDITION SRT COUP

7) FIRST AUTOMATIC PADDLE SHIFT LIMITED EDITION SRT VERT

8) ACR AUTO

9) ACR VERT AUTO

10) LIMITED EDITION PAINT FOR 8 & 9

11) FIRST VOA LIMITED EDITION

12) FIRST VOA VOI LIMITED EDITION

13) VCA REVERSE COLORS OF LIMITED EDITION OF VOA

This could go on for ever. My point, there will always be the next BEST THING.:dunno:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So insightful. Those deep thoughts must hurt your head.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your comments apply equally to every Viper and Limited Edition ever made. In the case of the TA, if someone is focused on both track day performance and an engaging driving experience there doesn't seem to be anything on this list that will likely outperform it for a number of years. But if you're among the many compelled to post their reasons for not buying a new Gen V (insert any or all models), nor choose any other brand's performance model, then you have successfully stated the obvious fact that something desirable is always on it's way, and you might indeed desire to trade up or over to a different car in the future whether it be Viper or something else. A well articulated argument to buy nothing...ever. I hope you feel better now that you've shared this revelation :dunno:

But like so many others here, some like to change their cars every few years and are thankful that there's always something new coming out to look forward to buying and enjoying. There are owners of every Gen V model here that have shared their joy of their new car with us, and have enjoyed owning more than one previous Viper before. They seem to be a pretty happy and well-adjusted group.

Bruce

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some basic facts. As each day goes by, each of us gets older. As we get older, the number of days left to enjoy life is reduced. With fewer days, each day of good health becomes more and more valuable. Eventually, human organic mechanical systems fail. Whether it happens rapidly or slowly, it happens. So those who are always waiting for the next best thing before they choose to buy a new automotive experience sometimes end up wishing they had been less patient. Time can, and frequently does, run out.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Basic Facts Statement my Bob is the most important post ever posted on this forum...Enjoy Life Today....

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some basic facts. As each day goes by, each of us gets older. As we get older, the number of days left to enjoy life is reduced. With fewer days, each day of good health becomes more and more valuable. Eventually, human organic mechanical systems fail. Whether it happens rapidly or slowly, it happens. So those who are always waiting for the next best thing before they choose to buy a new automotive experience sometimes end up wishing they had been less patient. Time can, and frequently does, run out.

Bob, carpe diem! Or you've just eloquently convinced me that mid life crises are justified!

I like your post, words to live by :D

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the deal for items 10-12 ? Seems to be the wrong website. However, that makes me think about proprietary rights. Does the VCA have proprietary rights to the event / name VOI ?

rollymohan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most viper guys are friendly and wishes everyone a good time with there cars a few have tobe critics and that is ok.That is why we have vipers and corvettes weall have a place in life journey tothe finish line.

drl650

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need an auto trans due to Bum shoulder, That is why I am getting a new Z06. Now don't hate on me as I really love the Viper and would own one right now if I could shift the
damn thing. lol. Please offer a Auto OPTION for people like me. I totally understand the purest only wanting a manual but with the option it would sell more and most of all I could own one.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. At my age, I have experienced the death or disability of some close friends. Some of them waited too long and never got a chance to do some of the reasonable things they promised themselves that they would do "one of these days". It is something I try to remember. There are many people who run around today acting like they are immortal and invulnerable. They aren't. Tomorrow does not always come.

Bob, carpe diem! Or you've just eloquently convinced me that mid life crises are justified!

I like your post, words to live by :D

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use to use this line on women I was dating….Use what Mother Nature gives you, before Father Time takes it away.

Now I realize it applies to guys too.

Enjoy what you have. Strive for what you desire, and enjoy life along the way.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive my 2010 viper srt to the mall and my 2008 and 2010 Acr's to track and even daily drives sometimes.

so there is no best gen4 for me and sure no best for gen v either.

and my gen2 TT only for late night drives when I need explosive amount of hp to play with ;)

from Gen1 to Gen V all vipers are the best.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use to use this line on women I was dating….Use what Mother Nature gives you, before Father Time takes it away.

Now I realize it applies to guys too.

Enjoy what you have. Strive for what you desire, and enjoy life along the way.

Yeah, but was she and you thinking about the same thing? Probably not.