THE NEXT VCA RAFFLE IS HERE - Build Your Own 2009!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's that time again! Your Viper Club of America is very proud to present our next raffle car for paid members of the VCA. Want to guess what it is? Oh, it used to be so easy: The Viper Club of America would select a Viper off the production line, add some modifications and a unique paint job and then all a VCA member had to do was purchase a raffle ticket, sit back — and pray.

The next Viper raffle adds a twist to this process and it's going to require a little more work on the winner’s part but it is oh-so-worth it. As in the past, the prize is a brand new Dodge Viper — this time, a 2009 model. However, instead of taking what the VCA offers, it will be up to the winner to decide exactly what this car will look like. And with the selection of body styles (can anybody say ACR?), colors, stripes and wheels that are now available, this is not going to be an easy task. Currently there are eight colors (with who knows what in 2009), five different stripe colors, three different wheels, four optional two-toned interiors — the list goes on and on. Like we said, it’s going to be a difficult choice.

Of course, before you can have this “problem,” you have to get your raffle tickets. With the combinations of options now available on the Viper and only 2009 tickets available, there’s no doubt that the raffle tickets for this car are going to go extremely fast. Be sure to get yours today. It’s going to be a tough job — but someone has to do it. It might as well be you!

If you are a paid VCA member, please download the order form here:

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ViperRaffleFlyer.pdf

Oh, and a couple other things that are very important to note: You can choose ANY combination of options available as long as they are offered by the factory for the 2009 Viper. No oddball colors or combinations that aren't factory options I am afraid. But just think of the 1000+ different possibilities... :2tu:

orangeacr4.jpg

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will the winner be able to pick some of the color combos that are not allowed in the regular productions cars? Red with white stripes and blue with white stripes? Just curious....

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and a couple other things that are very important to note: You can choose ANY combination of options available as long as they are offered by the factory for the 2009 Viper. No oddball colors or combinations that aren't factory options I am afraid. But just think of the 1000+ different possibilities... :2tu:

Did you read the whole thing... ?!?! "ANY combination of options available as long as they are offered by factory"
;)

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, you can order an ACR - the real deal (I don't think there is such a thing as the paint or kit). No, you cannot order non-production combinations. So red/white and blue/white Coupes are out. But maybe a blue ACR with white stripes might be just the ticket... :2tu:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does the ticket order form have to be snail mailed or can I fax it? nevermind saw the fax # at the bottom. Down for 3. Do they send you actual tickets in the mail or anything?? Thankx.

Last edited:

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
If the winner is interested, I would be glad to offer my assistance by helping them sort through all of the different 2009 build combinations (and there will be many more than offered in 2008).

In fact, I will offer the winner the opportunity to come to the Chrysler Color & Trim Design Studio where I will provide personal "one on one" assistance in helping select the perfect color and trim combination to personalize their car. There, the winner will get to see and touch actual Viper color and material samples before ordering their car. You can think of me as your personal Viper design consultant!

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to meeting the winner! :2tu:

Disclaimer note: Offer is void if I win. :lmao:

VIPER08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very interesting.... new member this year, and very tempted. venom membership, so why not go for the 5

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the point, if the color (base/stripe/interior) is in production somehow, let the winner do whatever combination they want...... how unique is the car if they have to get what's already available, anyone could have just ordered it anyways.....

:lame:

Yes, you can order an ACR - the real deal (I don't think there is such a thing as the paint or kit). No, you cannot order non-production combinations. So red/white and blue/white Coupes are out. But maybe a blue ACR with white stripes might be just the ticket... :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what's the point, if the color (base/stripe/interior) is in production somehow, let the winner do whatever combination they want...... how unique is the car if they have to get what's already available, anyone could have just ordered it anyways.....
Yeah, but could they have ordered it for $100? If so, please let me know where I can sign up!

Oh, and I am sure there will be a couple one-off tweaks along the way...

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, but your post says "add some modifications and a unique paint job", it's not unique at all if you have to choose from the current available color combinations that everyone else can just buy.....

Yeah, but could they have ordered it for $100? If so, please let me know where I can sign up!

Oh, and I am sure there will be a couple one-off tweaks along the way...

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are Canadian's eligable to win the car, or is just for all of you in the US??????

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's not unique at all if you have to choose from the current available color combinations that everyone else can just buy.....

Fear not Viper Nation!
I'm no mathematician, but I do know that there are many more orderable combinations than a full model year’s worth of projected 2009 Viper sales.

If the winner really wants their own personalized Viper, the chance of building a "one of one" combination from the factory spec. "menu" is extremely high. How could anyone pass up that opportunity! :headbang:

Good luck to everyone! :2tu:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also purchased 3 tickets about a month ago and they are suppose to start sending out the tickets within the next 2 weeks. If I win I am also going to try to have the build of the car video taped and hopefully visit the plant.

Bruce

V

Venomiss

I also purchased 3 tickets about a month ago and they are suppose to start sending out the tickets within the next 2 weeks. If I win I am also going to try to have the build of the car video taped and hopefully visit the plant.

Bruce

What a good idea. If you are going to VOI you will be seeing the plant along with having the time of your life.;)
Good luck to you for the raffle!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bruce

I purchased 3 about 2 months ago, and still no tickets.
PBR:nono:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4