The next VCA raffle is VoooDoo Edition #01!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad there isn't a rep system on this site. Complaining about free money would certainly earn the poster a fair amount of negative rep, shiny orange boxes and snide one liners.

If I could just skip the raffle and buy a 2010 ACR for the $28-35k in taxes, let me know. I'll buy two.

Or, if someone just wants to hand me approximately $65,000 in cash for free ($100k sale of car - $35,000 in taxes), I'm up for that, as well.

Dear VCA, please feel free to burden me with either one of these unfortunate circumstances by drawing my name out of the proverbial hat. I'm willing to take one for the team.

V

Venomiss

Last day to purchase VooDoo raffle tickets is Friday September 17th.

One ticket to win some VooDoo on October 1st.
The right kind of VooDoo.

viperracer77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after we buy tickets do we get our tickets do we get something sent to us or do you just put our name in a bin and pick the winner. Or is the payment recipt the only thing i get confirming i bought tickets.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya i dont now why it dosent come up as owner or member i enterd my member number and car vin and im still under enthusiest.:confused:
And i recived my 2010 membership cards, events list, etc.

You would think that if you received your membership cards you would be set, but I believe the way things work around here the VCA website is somewhat detached from the rest of the VCA. You need to contact one of the moderators and specifically request your status change from enthusiast to VCA member.

viperracer77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would think that if you received your membership cards you would be set, but I believe the way things work around here the VCA website is somewhat detached from the rest of the VCA. You need to contact one of the moderators and specifically request your status change from enthusiast to VCA member.

Thanks i will have to do that. But back to my original question, do we recive anything besides the recipt saying we payed to let use know that were in the raffle like tickets or something.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks i will have to do that. But back to my original question, do we recive anything besides the recipt saying we payed to let use know that were in the raffle like tickets or something.

Sorry. To answer your original question, yes, your raffle tickets will arrive in the mail. Mine got here last week and I ordered them the first week they were available. Since the drawing is soon you might want to give them a call.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960