The raffle is CLOSED! Thanks to all that bought tickets!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to all that entered!

Along with the 2009 VOI.10 Special Edition Coupe grand prize, the VCA will also raffle off three additional prizes:

• 2ND PRIZE: A set of Michelin tires. Winner's choice of style and tire size from current production
  • 3RD PRIZE: A commemorative edition Scott Jacobs print featuring the four generations of Vipers
  • 4TH PRIZE: VIPER Magazine cover posters — 47 cover posters (one of every issue) of VIPER Magazine from 1995–2006
So if you have been just waiting for that next great VCA Raffle car your time has come. Here is a picture of this spectacular ACR surrounded by many of the folks from SRT that helped engineer it:

RaffleCarTeam.jpg

Oh, and did we mention that most of those folks have SIGNED the underside of the rear deck lid too? How awesome is that!

acrsigs.jpg

Plenty of great pictures and even a mention in AutoWeek can be found further down in this thread. Talk about your future Viper collectibles, and I suspect this could end up being one of the most valuable EVER made. And all for the price of a winning raffle ticket... :2tu:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: JUST 16 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

I got this info below and was thinking about the car. It holds a benchmark of performance that other brands have tried, yet failed, to achieve. When 8 minutes was considered an amazing time to circle that circuit in and ACR did it in 7:22!?!

But as if that weren't enough, it goes beyond the pinnacle of performance by bringing the unique factor- a total package that you cannot even order from the factory - at any price.

A 1 of 1 Collectible and Ring Record Performance make for some pretty fun bragging rights today and 20 years from now.

Order Your Raffle Tickets Now for One-of-a-Kind SRT10® ACR Viper
One ring to rule them all, but only one car ruled "The Ring": Last August, the 2008 Dodge Viper ACR became the fastest production car to ever lap the legendary Nürburgring. And now you can own a Viper that embodies the actual Nurburgring winner.. The Viper Club of America is raffling off the unique 2009 ACR VOI.10 Special Edition #001 SRT® Viper Coupe. You could win a true speed demon, and invoke the envy of all of your friends and the entire Viper community...but you need to order your tickets soon to beat the May 1 deadline.

Unlike the stripped down Nürburgring champ, this Special Edition ACR comes fully-loaded with the following features:
  • Exclusive Bright Silver Metallic Paint-First time ever on a Viper
  • Personally signed by the SRT team that set the "Ring" record adds to the collectability by making it truly unique
  • Black Interior
  • Sidewinder 5-Spoke Wheels (30-pound weight saving)
  • Stop Tech 2-Piece Light Weight Slotted Brake Rotors (30-pound weight saving)
  • VOI.10 Exterior Embossed Badge
  • VOI.10 Console Serialized Badge - 001/100
  • Dual Body "Fang" Stripe (Black)
  • Embroidered Floor Mats
  • SIRIUS Navigation Radio
Plus, ACR Standards: Michelin Pilot Cup Tires, Adjustable Suspension and a full ACR Aero Package

At "The Ring," second place means nothing, but the Viper Club of America is rewarding other lucky raffle winners with great prizes:

Michelin Viper tires,

Commemorative Scott Jacobs "Viper Generation" print and

VIPER Magazine cover posters spanning issues from 1995 through 2006.

Order your tickets before May 1....the raffle deadline is only a few weeks away. Don’t get lapped and left out of the winner’s circle. Order your raffle tickets by completing the form or call Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 for more information.

goat318

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: JUST 16 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

What Do I Have To Do, To Be Able To Buy A Ticket?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 9 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Okay, you got me Chris. I bought ten tickets this morning. I had better win this time. Bob

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay, you got me Chris. I bought ten tickets this morning. I had better win this time. Bob
Awesome stuff, and good luck! Of course if you win you will get an even more special car - the one that AutoWeek is saying is a 2010! :D

2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR spied: AutoWeek Magazine

Now the winner will have a have a fun article (and video) to go with the car...

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 4 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

This would be a great birthday present! Winning raffle on the 15th, birthday on the 16th.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I feel so bad Bob !!! I'm in as of this morning. At least let me give you a ride after I win so I can feel better about myself ;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THIS IS THE LAST DAY for the best raffle yet!

I'm in...just at the wire.

Do buyers receive any notification?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THIS IS THE LAST DAY for the best raffle yet!

I'm in...just at the wire.

Do buyers receive any notification?

I sent mine in about two weeks ago, still haven't been charged yet, but did receive my Viper-winning ticket in the mail.

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mail came in today! However.... STILL no tickets!! I ordered over three weeks ago, something MUST be wrong. Either way, I really do hope they say which VCA # won, instead of which ticket #.... because I know my VCA#, but not my ticket #'s.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The entry form says "winner will be contacted by telephone and receive certified mail notification".

I'm not going to leave the house all day today.

Bob

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a great "add-on" idea to raffles to generate more $$! Ticket prices stay the same, BUT you can add in another $50 and designate a VCA member friend who you'd like Chris Marshall to call the morning of the raffle and tell them they won. When they say "OMG, really?", Chris says "Nah, just kidding" and hangs up :lmao::lmao::lmao: VCA could make more $$ off this idea than ticket sales!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te