The Root of The Problem (NY/CT)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I stand corrected. At first, I thought you both simply had stupid sounding posts. But now I realize you both are actually stupid. Now where's that ignore button...

how much does anyone wanna bet me he WOULD NOT say that to my face???

stop trying to be tough on the internet and hiding behind a S/N.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was just trying to keep everthing cool in the NY/CT because we dont need anymore problems here.

We got enough problems in the NY/CT on our own we don't need a$$clowns like you making it worse, your the one who sounds stupid stay to your own damn state and **** when you hear grown folks talking.

P.S I have talked to Viper D many times and he is far from stupid and he is also one of the coolest guys on this board FYI.

STUGOTS, you typically come across as bad as Viper D does on the boards, so your statements have no weight. Until the two of you learn to post better, or at least read what people post and respond more appropriately, both of you will continue to be treated in a condescending manner. You may not like it, but until you change your ways, that's how it's going to be. Now you're probably thinking "yer an ***" or something, without actually considering what I'm saying, and that's your perogative. But as it stands now, many posts I see by the two of you are juvenile, ignorant, ghetto, and/or e-**** in nature. Viper D had a decent post once the matter got cleared up for him above, but then you jumped in and continued to demonstrate your inability to think coherently. Instead, it would benefit you to read what people post and give it some consideration before rattling off some half-cocked post. It was absolutely inane for you to post what you did after seeing the clarity brought to thread by Tony's subsequent posts, and obviously Viper D got it, so why didn't you? You may think you're a big boy now, but a Viper isn't what makes you big, it's how you act.

You can take my posts (or not take them) however you want I could care less your nobody, You talk about how I act you were the first one to knock anyone in this entire thread everyone else was dealing with it in a respectful manor why coulden't you? "A viper isn't what makes you big it's how you act" who did you act when I frist came to this board? posted right after me in every single post I made just to bust b@lls THAT was "juvenile".

Look back at my recent posts and NONE of them have been "juvenile, ignorant or ghetto" they have been all trying to get info or giving info to others (what little that I do know) so check the facts before you have a loose jaw and as far as "being treated in a condescending manner" and "haveing no weight" that B.S I am cool with many MANY people on this board that have help me out of jams and so fourth.

As far as "the matter got cleared up for him above, but then you jumped in and continued to demonstrate your inability to think coherently" Maybe it was after the fact I will give you that BUT I wasent on here for a day or so and by the time I saw it it had been resolved I still felt it was B.S what you said and decided to say my piece non the less.

Bottom line You dont like our posts when you see our names just skip the post and read the next. for some strange reason you feel that YOU have to be the one to tell everyone that their comments are "stupid" well opinions are like a$$holes everyones got one but sometimes you need to hold ya tonge and keep them to yourself.

Now I admit I should not have fliped AFTER the fact and it was already resolved but are you man enough to admit that you should have handled it diffrent and called his post stupid? I mean he misread for christ sakes could happen to anyone big deal but YOU took it to another level.

==============================================================================

All I said was that he was way off on this one. he then started calling me stupid (hows that for grown up) now he types how we should grow up. hello I am grown up!!! Thats why i held back what i really thought the 1st time! (and just said your way off not stupid) Have respect and you will get respect!

Stu your 1000% right!
thanks for getting my back getto brother :D :D :D
vd..

anytime :D blood,crip,homie :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn the modman cut into my post.I thought that would go by you Tony but I guess i'm high alert..ahahahhahaha

To all my NY brothers.SUKALA MINGYA

WAR THE SECRET SOCIETY IS CREEPING IN THE VCA

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1- i have been a vca member since my 1st 2000 gts in 2000

Let's see... 2000 - oh, right - that would be my THIRD Viper when I purchased a new 2000.

Being on my fourth its easy to lose track. :lol:

Basically he made it seem that scott should be ok with having members called up on the phone b/c of low voter turnout and see weather or not we should have a revote after scott won fair and square.

This posts shows how little you know about what goes on around here.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Let's see... 2000 - oh, right - that would be my THIRD Viper when I purchased a new 2000.

Basically he made it seem that scott should be ok with having members called up on the phone b/c of low voter turnout and see weather or not we should have a revote after scott won fair and square.

no no no its only my 3rd viper!
:headbang: vd..

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no no no its only my 3rd viper!
:headbang: vd..

Look guys with all due respect to whoever.....

The NY/CT VCA made its own problems and the NY/CT VCA has to deal with their own problems, if other guys want to chime in and give ADVICE then thats fine (hell with the shape it WAS in we welcome the advice) but anything beyond that is out of line as far as im concerned.

If you really look at this thread itself this all started when when Viper D was defending our new prez, shoulden't that be what we want "unity".

I respect the fact that you want to set things right in the NY/CT and im glad you want to help but comming in like gang busters and telling our members their stupid is not the way.

Things here will fix themselves now that we have a new prez (who I think will do a bang up job) and lets face it the individual that caused all the problems here is no longer the president here so we should be fine but thanks for caring.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I stand corrected. At first, I thought you both simply had stupid sounding posts. But now I realize you both are actually stupid. Now where's that ignore button...

how much does anyone wanna bet me he WOULD NOT say that to my face???

stop trying to be tough on the internet and hiding behind a S/N.

LOL, nice response tough guy. Sure I would, and I'd laugh at your dumb *** getting hauled off for jail for doing something about it. And perhaps after talking with Tator, you'll see I'm not hiding behind a S/N. I responded to your PM, I thought we were making nice?!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me just say that City/Scott is a good friend of mine - we work together on another website and he was there when I picked up my 4th Viper.

My point was that the election should have ended with the recount. Calling members was out of line and sets a bad precident for future elections that are contested.

Do we really want a system of multiple recounts, hanging chads and calling of members to see if the postal system failed them or not?

Now, I've been a member of the VCA for many years and will renew my membership as soon as I remember to call and make it happen. At different times I have either withheld my dues out of protest or paid them even when I wasnt obligated to; so preach to the n00bs and save your breath with me.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My point was that the election should have ended with the recount. Calling members was out of line and sets a bad precident for future elections that are contested.

This is true however with everything that was going on you can understand how one could question ethics in the NY/CT and wanted to see if this was on the up and up.

Do we really want a system of multiple recounts, hanging chads and calling of members to see if the postal system failed them or not?

Hell no we do not but sometimes its needed when there is no trust and lets face it there has been good reason to no longer have trust with in the "inner cyrcle" but bottom line we do not want our ship to be run that way I agree with you 100% on that and with a little maybe we can get everything back on a trusting level and that will NOT ever have to happen again.

I have faith in Scott I think he can do it.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he is a great gut but your still a dck. Now what's the point there **** boy....

WAR YOU IZ IN CANADA CHICKEN LEGS

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ignoring all the bs here, congratulations to both Scott and the NY/CT club. Hope that the new term brings about some healing and a whole lot of fun in your region. We have watched and read the problems of NY and Fl for a long time, it is good to put it all behind you now and enjoy the cars and friends.
Tony, the really good looking Tony from Ohio!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala