DSC_00991.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

DSC_01031.JPG

DSC_01121.JPG

DSC_01232.JPG

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the copper is admiring the cars, and not issuing tickets :).They both look good Jeff.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow the Falcon is wide, probably takes up the whole lane...Sick...

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about some interior pics of the falcon?? And I think this was already covered somewhere on here but what is the price point on the Falcon?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about some interior pics of the falcon?? And I think this was already covered somewhere on here but what is the price point on the Falcon?

Pre production interior shot. The final version is much more refined.

in3.JPG

in2.JPG

in1.JPG

Last edited:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Very, very cool! Certainly gives a better perspective being able to compare it to your Viper Street Serpent. Is that the first unveiling of the Red Coupe as I don't remember seeing that one before? The Serpent Kit stands out a bit more in the convertible with the coupe rear end - and still looks great in the full coupe dress.

Have you had a chance to put a few miles on the Falcon yet?

Congrats on completing your dream car!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very, very cool! Certainly gives a better perspective being able to compare it to your Viper Street Serpent. Is that the first unveiling of the Red Coupe as I don't remember seeing that one before? The Serpent Kit stands out a bit more in the convertible with the coupe rear end - and still looks great in the full coupe dress.

Have you had a chance to put a few miles on the Falcon yet?

Congrats on completing your dream car!

This is ss #13 for a customer in Texas. Only 3rd ss coupe built. The Street Serpent was designed as a vert which has the most dramatic impact. I've only driven the Falcon on short bursts as it's not the final version of the car and is still going through final stages of refinement.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came out great. The back half looks very old school to me. That front end is just plain mean looking. :2tu:

I'll have to stay with the Viper though, don't think I'll be able to afford a Falcon.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone enlighten me, what am I looking at? What's the 411 on the Falcon?
It's cool, has alot of Ferrari 288 GTO + Vette(in a good way) + Noble M12.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I hope you are still building the Serpent in 3-4 years as I am saving up for the conversion of my Gen 3 convertible... Unless I buy Rocket's first... :)

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone enlighten me, what am I looking at? What's the 411 on the Falcon?
It's cool, has alot of Ferrari 288 GTO + Vette(in a good way) + Noble M12.

The Falcon is my insane determination to own the type of exotic car I used to dream about as a kid. The Viper has always fit the bill for me, but there was something I alwas loved about mid-engine exotics and as much as I love Ferrari/Lambo, I feel like their engine/drivetrain fussiness and maintainence cost are inexcusable. Plus, they just don't look as cool as I remember them years ago. I love the Ford GT, but I really wanted open air car so a targa is a must. So, this is the Jeff cocktail of all the great sports cars I've ever loved. It's not finished yet. I've got some drivers and a track set up for this spring for refinement as well as wind tunnel testing. Sales have been made and we're actually starting slow production as we speak. All my focus is making sure I build a great car.

fl2.JPG

fl1.JPG

Listen to it here:

YouTube - ‪Falcon first drive‬‏

Last edited:

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the car have to have airbags? I thought I read somewhere where all cars have to have front and side airbags now:dunno:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, I hope you are still building the Serpent in 3-4 years as I am saving up for the conversion of my Gen 3 convertible... Unless I buy Rocket's first... :)

No plans to stop building Street Serpents. I love verts, and the Street Serpent Vipers are my favorites. Great lines on these cars.

ss2.JPG

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Falcon is my insane determination to own the type of exotic car I used to dream about as a kid. The Viper has always fit the bill for me, but there was something I alwas loved about mid-engine exotics and as much as I love Ferrari/Lambo, I feel like their engine/drivetrain fussiness and maintainence cost are inexcusable. Plus, they just don't look as cool as I remember them years ago. I love the Ford GT, but I really wanted open air car so a targa is a must. So, this is the Jeff cocktail of all the great sports cars I've ever loved. It's not finished yet. I've got some drivers and a track set up for this spring for refinement as well as wind tunnel testing. Sales have been made and we're actually starting slow production as we speak. All my focus is making sure I build a great car.

fl2.JPG

fl1.JPG

Listen to it here:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRX-w-r7Smg[/media]

Jeff, It's super cool. What's the drivetrain/suspension based on, a Viper? What a great thing to do, to be able to make your dreams come true. Just Awesome!

OP
OP
J

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, It's super cool. What's the drivetrain/suspension based on, a Viper? What a great thing to do, to be able to make your dreams come true. Just Awesome!

Viper engine would have been great. I LOVE that motor. Unfortunately its much too big (long) for the mid-engine design. The car would have looked really goofy so We went with the all reliable, powerful LS motors. Ls9 Supercharged version is 640 HP. We do use StopTech Brakes and adjustable KW coil over suspension.

l18.jpg

A few more pics..

DSC_01192.JPG

DSC_0110.JPG

DSC_01062.JPG

DSC_00941.JPG

DSC_00514.JPG

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is simply an incredible undertaking. Did you design and build this on your own? Did you design your own chassis or is it based off of a Corvette? The rear suspension looks like a late model Vette. Simply in awe, wow!

Viper0062

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Updated pic of SS #13. Installed the same front splitter as the one on SS #5. Just turned 9,000 miles and adding headers and complete exhaust system. Have added MGW short through shifter and better intake. [=
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
]19212[/ATTACH]ATTACH

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Members online