THE Texas Viper Round Up of 2009!!!!!! Save the date...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling Fellow Viper Owners,

It’s that time of year…time for the Annual Texas Viper Round Up. This year we are extending the invite across the central south of the country!!! This sure is an event NOT to be missed.

As enjoyed last year, we will have great folks, great roads, and great times. At the RoundUp, memories are made and the community is brought together from around the region. If you take a road trip this spring, then this should be it.

SAVE THE DATE: This year the Round Up is April 3rd, 4th, and 5th. The itinerary will be provided once finalized.

Spread the word and forward this out to all Viper owners. Please RSVP if you can so I can get a head count. Last year was a big success and we want to makes this year even better (maybe 100 Vipers???)!

The hotel of choice for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night will be the Marriot Spring Hill Suites. They have secure parking (one way in and one way, and patrolled by Round Rock Police), easy access from I-35 and outside of Austin traffic.

Marriot Spring Hill Suites
2960 Hoppe Trail
Round Rock, Texas 78681
(512) – 733 - 6700

Here is a link to last year’s Pictures and Video…enjoy! Feel free to check out the online conversations at the Central Texas Sitehttp://forums.viperclub.org/texas-south-central/

Please RSVP by April 1st to [email protected] If you cannot make the whole 3 days, that is ok, join us when you can. If you have questions please call me at 512.565.2094.

Look forward to seeing you folks!

Ryan Fox
Central Texas VCA

mopard150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun. Anyone from the east coast driving west. Would not mind riding in a group.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun.

Drivers... Don't think this SOUNDS like fun. It IS fun!!! Last year was 40 to 50 cars or so on Saturday. Can't remember exactly...

We left for the morning drive and bystander car wrecks broke out watching the spectacle. Literally! Now I'm not proud of that, but doesn't defensive driving teach you to pay attention always? :dunno:

Then later at lunch within 10 minutes we had 3 squad cars for crowd control at the car show that broke out where we were parked.

And then we ate dinner at what is known as the Sunset Capitol of Texas.

What part of this is confusing???

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow batman! I wont be in a Viper but if I get the motor in my truck built up in time I'll be there as a bday gift to myself!

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude...

R U a Fellow Viper Owner...?

;)

Last year our long distance traveler was a widow from Utah. She drove her...

Right on...anyone from anywhere that owns a Viper is welcome!!! C'mon down. This year has some of the roads we did last year and even some newer ones...with even more photo ops! :drive:

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who have never run the Texas Hill Country on a Viper cruise, you're missing a fun time. Some of the roads are challenging with radical corners and extreme elevation changes.

So round up all the snakes in your area and slither that snake herd down to Round Rock, Texas! :):drive::)

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who have never run the Texas Hill Country on a Viper cruise, you're missing a fun time. Some of the roads are challenging with radical corners and extreme elevation changes.

So round up all the snakes in your area and slither that snake herd down to Round Rock, Texas! :):drive::)

Yup, some of the best roads in Texas!!!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand there are a few people from Houston going to this.

Do you have an itinerary?

I could probably come Sat. morning early & stay one night & attend for most of Sunday.

What is the rate at the hotel? Is there a group deal going on?

What if it rains, is it still a go?

Thanks
Andy Tanguay
VCA 15314
Houston

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc