"The Track Store/ Bobby Archer is no longer in operation."

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if he went out of business, but i do know this. he owes me $ 120.00 for a face shield i purchased from him at a viper event. He charged my CC but never sent the face shield.

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I recieved an email today from Skip Thomas of Vipers Days saying that Bobby Archer aka. The Track Store was no longer in business. If you want or need tires for any of those events they can be ordered from John at Archer Racing. Bobby did not show up at Viper Days MAM. Left alot of folks including myself without tires.

OP
OP
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not suprsing. I actually had to have $3000+ in reverse charges done to my credit card for wheels and tires that I toubht and never got from Bobby Archer. Nice enough guy to talk to, but damn sure couldnt run a business apparently.

Frank, call CC and dispute the charge. I know its not a lot of money, but its the principle of the matter.

Jon

Last edited:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spent $21k on my GTS with Bobby which is how I became such good friends with Tom Session: smirk: If you know what I mean.
Actually, I thought I was dealing with John Archer when I took my Viper in. I didn't realize there were 3 brothers.

John and Tommy are top notch. Bobby is Bobby. IMO:lmao:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken