The Ultimate Compliment

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never got this kind of compliment with the C6 Z06.

I was exiting a frontage road to get on the freeway here in Dallas.
I look in my rearview mirror and see this car just hauling it up the road.

The guy gets next to me as I'm exiting. I look over and this guy was giving the biggest thumbs up and poo eating grin on his face. He's screaming at me and the Mrs. "thats a Bad A car".

He hits the car in front of him at 50+ mph.

Nope, not at a stoplight. Right in the lane.
The other car was doing the speed limit, 40 mph cause he was right in front of me, just didn't exit.

I'm still just shaking my head at this.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Crap! What was doing! :D

I've had near misses before, but never had someone rear end another while going nuts over my Viper!

I hope everyone was OK. I guess it couldn't have done much damage to either vehicle at that speed, but you never know.

OP
OP
G

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've had near misses before, but never had someone rear end another while going nuts over my Viper!

I hope everyone was OK. I guess it couldn't have done much damage to either vehicle at that speed, but you never know.

The rear end of the hit car buckled at the crumple zone in the rear quater panels. This is going to cost someone.

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The rear end of the hit car buckled at the crumple zone in the rear quater panels. This is going to cost someone.

That is so real. I have always said someone is going to crash gawking at my car one day. I have never seen such a thing.It is sick how people behave around Vipers.
I was at dinner tonight with some Corvette brethren. As I was leaving I pulled up to the curb to ask if any of our group that was still chatting wanted to get some Java.Yes I had the Viper.

A dude came out of the store stopped in the middle of the lane and said nice ride. I thanked him. He then said da&n! Are you single? :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Corvette brethren after :curse: tried to sell me off. :D

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
That guy's comment must have gone over like a fart in church.

OP
OP
G

Grunt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is so real. I have always said someone is going to crash gawking at my car one day. I have never seen such a thing.It is sick how people behave around Vipers.
I was at dinner tonight with some Corvette brethren. As I was leaving I pulled up to the curb to ask if any of our group that was still chatting wanted to get some Java.Yes I had the Viper.

A dude came out of the store stopped in the middle of the lane and said nice ride. I thanked him. He then said da&n! Are you single? :eek: :eek: :eek:

When are you going out? :D

Its been fun watching peoples reactions to the car.

I don't see any Vipers daily so it gets alot of attention as my daily driver.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahahaha!! Too funny. :D

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO!

That reminds me of high school. One of my friends had just bought his first car, an amazingly clean 80s version Ford LTD owned by an old woman. ********* crown vic and it was spotless.

Everyone decided to go to the Turnpike and grab a bite at *******. But I got out of work late and picked up my buddy Ben to catch up with them. Finally found 'em and are working our way around the circuit when we get talking to my buddy Tom who is next to us at a light. I forgot what we said, but it was always easy to get Tom excited. Just one of those guys who can't take a joke, you know? Anyway.... it had something to do with insulting his manhood and/or driving ability and I managed to beat him to the next light in my Ram, of all things.... giving him the finger the whole way. Well, Tom's not the brightest bulb... and before he comes to a stop at the next light he has his upper body and BOTH arms out the window flipping us off. Yup, you guess it..... he rammed RIGHT into the back of the other guy's new car!

Ben and I almost died laughing. I would have killed for a digital camera back then! The BEST part was that this was Tom's mom's little Toyota and he cracked the bumper, the grille, one of the lights and dented the hood. Our other buddy was PISSED until we pulled into a lot and checked out the damage.

Results? Basically a solitary mark on the chrome section of the bumper that we were able to rub off. So no damage, but the Toyota was BEAT.

Thanks for reminding me of that story!

1DumpedViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's funny. Dam pickle puffers! "Not that there's anything wrong with that" :laugh:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine