THE WINNERS ARE - Janni and Henry Cone...

JoeD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Much to be said, even laughs to be had (like why they still have my title, checkbook, toothbrush and undees?). But I’ve gotta slip into my Capt America suit, ******** “The Patriot” to keep our streets safe. So, suffice it to say…….

New-to-me 96GTS, “The Patriot” is home safely…. Wooooow – what a machine. Had a few opportunities to “feel” the car during it’s ~400 mile ride home yesterday. AMAZING…!!! I had never imagined and automobile “being-there” on demand. I am awestruck and frightened to think what it will be like when I THINK, “I’ve got this thing harnessed and feel I NEEEED mo!” The bug bit me, the SNAKE’s now struck, GOD help me safely-survive this sickness!!!

Buying it “blind” was a blessing for me - if I had driven it first I likely mighta offered them to keep the title, entire checkbook (signed), undees and ALL else I left…for just 1 more drive. If ALL OUR dealings went way of Janni-n-Henry, Capt America would be missionless. Thanx again to the Cone’s for such a fine experience.
:usa: :headbang:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, thats a sweet looking viper great to read about you and Janni over the last few days, have fun

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, Viper Days at VIR is 7/17-18, only 241 days away. Good to meet you Monday. See you at the Xmas party.

Tom

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, there's very few I would buy from sight unseen, but the Cones are among those few - enjoy!

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't regret this. You should send them a royalty each time to ride her. uh. I mean drive her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery