They are going to jump a viper into a city bus

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found this on the Trailblazer SS board:

"I have a friend that flies helicopters for a living and have helped him do some work in the city(Chicago) before, and today we shot a car scene on canal and I parked the TBSS on one of the corners we drove past while filming. I don't know when the movie comes out but Angelena Jolee and Morgan Freeman are in it.The cool part is in 2 weeks they are going to jump a viper into a city bus.I'll keep you informed I heard theres a sex scene that Brad is not so happy about.Go Angelena!
You must be registered for see images
"

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aren't Brad and Angelina on the way out anyway? And since when is fidelity within hollywood marriges anything sacred or even expected? LOL

As far as crashing a Viper for the movie... one less Viper means the value and rarity of the remaining Vipers goes up a tiny bit. Let them wreck all the Vipers they want.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dexter I'm pretty sure he didn't edit his post right. What he thought he saw a viper, was actually the new C6 and GM plans of a $100k vette.:lmao:

Of course if it is a viper, then it'll fly through the bus like the angry fist of Chuck Norris and come out unscathed.:omg:

--RS

OP
OP
D

Dexter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course if it is a viper, then it'll fly through the bus like the angry fist of Chuck Norris and come out unscathed.:omg:

--RS

V

Venomiss

The movie in Chicago is called Wanted and is slated for a March 2008 release. :eater: