they are here at last, nearly...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this interesting: "standard features include a full Thatcham Category 1 Alarm and immobiliser system, xenon headlights and lamp wash". So you get a cool alarm system and a lamp wash?! I can only assume this is the squirters located in front of the headlights - or will they add the cute little Volvo wipers too? Overpriced to be sure, but interesting nonetheless!

Oh yeah, and is it my eyes or does the banner behind the SRT in the picture say "Santa Poo"? As in, "Look what Santa just crapped out?" :D

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont know about the lamp wash, but its probably just a jet blasted from the bumper or a Chrylser mistake ! The upgraded alarm is needed here to meet tougher regs and insurance purposes.

Santa Poo is actually 'Pod' one of only two 1/4 mile drags we have, proper sticky tarmac and proper lights/timing

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all left hand, although one was supposed be imported from the Aus conversion company

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the one from the AU conversion company will not be there because they still do not have compliance on that vehicle. I finally had to take the car to NZ to have a conversion done. Hope to have it finished in about 10 weeks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456