Things to do in the Angels Camp area

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm an Oregon VCA member and I a going to go to a timeshare in Angels Camp this weekend with my GF and her mother---no Viper this trip!!!!--. I am wondering besides wineries if there are other "must do" things to do while we are there???

Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Mark:smirk:

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm an Oregon VCA member and I a going to go to a timeshare in Angels Camp this weekend with my GF and her mother---no Viper this trip!!!!--. I am wondering besides wineries if there are other "must do" things to do while we are there???

Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Mark:smirk:

Hi Mark,

I'm about half hour from Angeles Camp. We just had a NorCal club curise through the same area a few weeks ago. There are a lot of small gold rush towns all along HY 49. Columbia is near by you walk through the town. There is a Stage Coach you can ride working black smith old hotels and shops. Calaveras big trees. Murphys is a cool town a lot of shops and Ironstone winery is there, you should swing by there and check out Ironstone Winery. Mark Twain's old cabin is near by. I don't know that these are must do's but things to do.

Hope this helps!
Glen

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang