Think the Vette guys dont help us out? Wrong!!!

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The South Central Texas Viper Club http://viperclub.org/sctexas has an event coming up on the 21st of this month that Maxwell Dodge will sponsor,and is for the benefit of the Ronald Mcdonald house. We wanted to get the word out to the corvette guys that they were invited to join us. I knew one of the vette guys so I invited him to join us and asked him to see if any other vette guys wanted to join us so he posted this on the vette board. I thought this was way cool. http://www.corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum48/HTML/000295.html He is one of their senior members. I hate to see people talking it up about the vettes. We are all car buffs and love competition. I like vettes myself and have owned several. I am happy to say, him and some others are joining us for this event. Some of you vette owners that hang out here might know him, his name is Richard Schiltz and his e-mail is: [email protected]
Anyone in the area is more than welcome to join us.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A large number of us are Corvette people that happen to be driving Vipers right now. We strive for individuality and spin up lots of rhetoric about differentiators. In reality, the cars and the people are very similar. Pride in the Marque is a wonderful thing when taken in its proper context.

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words Wayne. Like most enthusiasts, I share a love of all sports cars regardless of make. And we do have a common bond driving two of America's finest.

Darth,

When were you planning on heading up? Maybe we could caravan up there from Houston. I'll send you an email.

Thanks,

robntguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your best friends also run 9.89 @ 145 MPH in a completely stock looking C5
smile.gif

/rob

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Hennessey / HMS:
"Some of my best friends are ... Corvette owners"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21