Thinking about a car for the wife.........

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wouldnt put my dog in that thing. the sad part is - by the time you buy the car, do the bodywork, get an engine, etc, etc, etc, you will end up spending about the same amount of money you could have used to pay for a real one.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Juli! Does your wife know you posted this?:nono: Just buy her the real thing :hug2:---what a wonderful idea!
Angela

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, that's a good one! Please don't bid I'm hoping to get this one.

Are you trusting her to be able to sell all the replica parts on e-bay and make money?? You've got enought spare parts at your place to build 3 cars!!!!

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I just don't trust her to drive the real thing. You know how women are....................................

:eater::eater::eater::eater:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can think of only one thing to do with this "Kit", use to make a Viper Trailer! That way you not hacking up the real thing.

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay now, I love driving my Viper! I haven't done anything to harm it or wreck it........yet!!:omg: All joking aside that is not very nice to say!:nono:

:eater: :eater: :eater: :eater:
Angela

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I just don't trust her to drive the real thing. You know how women are....................................

:eater::eater::eater::eater:

Oh, an instigator eyyyyyyy????? LOL...I believe that you are joking and that you DO value your wife...I'm taking this in the vein it was intended! ;):eater::eater: ~juli
*****ANGELA: Really, I'm taking this as a JOKE that he's posted, not seriously!****

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi