Thinking of adding a Copperhead, is 68 K for a new car a good deal?

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thinking of adding a Copperhead, is 68 K for a new car a good deal? Car has 10 miles and is being sold through a dealer (another brand, not a Dodge dealer). What can be wrong with a 10 mile car? According to dealer, he bought it from a local Dodge dealer who needed to get rid of it. Thanks.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of adding a Copperhead, is 68 K for a new car a good deal? Car has 10 miles

DO BEARS GO DODO IN THE WOODS?

DO FISH KNOW HOW TO SWIM?

AM I A VIPER NUT?

HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION - :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
68k is a LIE.... we know all SRT's are worth at LEAST a million bucks. How dare you try to devalue the srt with your gen2-srt-hating disinformation? :D

Sorry... just channelling the idiots here. Sounds like a great deal. I'd have it checked out first, but would get it in a heartbeat. :2tu:

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thinking of adding a Copperhead, is 68 K for a new car a good deal? Car has 10 miles and is being sold through a dealer (another brand, not a Dodge dealer). What can be wrong with a 10 mile car? According to dealer, he bought it from a local Dodge dealer who needed to get rid of it. Thanks.

I just paid $62k for a '94 SRT10 (not a special edition, but showroom condition)) with 2400 miles and I thought that was a good deal. So, a brand new Copperhead at $68k seems like a great deal to me.

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like they are really gouging you on the price!

If you don't take it, send me the info on it :D

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about a "new" 2005 Copperhead "Limited Edition" (convertable) or a 2006 Coupe in copperhead color?

As a point of reference, I bought my 05 Copperhead last June for about $81,000.

Buy it!

jdavis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhhhhh...It might be the one that fell off the car carrier while it was being unloaded at the original dealer. Or not!

OP
OP
V

V10 ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wifey,
That's the one. Got an e-mail and a call from the dealer saying he lowered the reserve price to $68,001 .

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just paid $62k for a '94 SRT10 (not a special edition, but showroom condition)) with 2400 miles and I thought that was a good deal. So, a brand new Copperhead at $68k seems like a great deal to me.
You got ripped off...

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You got ripped off...

$62k for an '04 Viper in flawless condition with 2400 miles is getting ripped off??? Let me guess... I shouldn't have paid more than $1.99...right?

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You got ripped off...

$62k for an '04 Viper in flawless condition with 2400 miles is getting ripped off??? Let me guess... I shouldn't have paid more than $1.99...right?
Uhhh....sorry but you said it was a '94 in your first post. I never clued in to the 94 "SRT" - was no such car - now u say an 04 - that's a good deal!
Chill out ;)

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You got ripped off...

Uhhh....sorry but you said it was a '94 in your first post. I never clued in to the 94 "SRT" - was no such car - now u say an 04 - that's a good deal!
Chill out ;)

Ooops... you're right. I did say '94. I just looked in my garage and double checked... yep definitely an '04, lol. My bad.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't look like anybody got the car. What a steal too. I wish I had the extra cash, it's one of the cars I will own in the future :2tu:

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doesn't look like anybody got the car. What a steal too. I wish I had the extra cash, it's one of the cars I will own in the future :2tu:

I was told by a salesperson that this car has 1095 miles and is used not new.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96