Thinking of giving Roanoke a try

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never bought from Roanoke but giving it some thought. They seem nice, but I don't think I have seen them post here or advertise. Any experience with them lately? Thanks

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of my dealings with Roanoke were very professional. John is a great guy and VERY knowledgable about Vipers and what you can do to them. Good Luck!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have gotten to know John and Denny pretty well. they really know their business and vipers, and i dont know how you can go wrong.

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Gastman and crew provided excellent service when I bought my latest Viper in October. He went out of his way to make sure the car I got had my signature on it, providing every mod that I asked for in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought my 1st Viper from John 10 years ago when I was 25. No dealership around here would take me seriously or let me drive one. He did and he got my business and took good care of me on the deal. Great guy.

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roanoke advertises at the top of this page. I live 6 blocks from Green Dodge. They had a Silver Momba Viper and would not let me touch it let alone sit in it. I told them I wanted a red one and they did not take me serious and even offer to find me one. I contacted Roanoke early last April via e-mail at their web site and they had exactly what I was looking for. I could not believe how well I was treated and the deal I got on my 03 SRT10 Vert. We just traded our 2004 Pacifica for a new Hemi Charger R/T last Friday and drove 100 miles [not 6 blocks] to Roanoke because they want, appreciate [and tell us] and earn our business. They did not have the color we wanted in stock but within 2 days they did. We've dealt with John and Dennis both. They are very professional, courteous and know their products and throughly explain their cars features to you. They offer the best deals I've ever gotten too. My wife manages a local office furniture business and deals with sales people every day and was very impressed with them and that says a lot for them. Plus they have the best Mopar toy store I've ever seen with over 30 Vipers in stock. They had 4 new Copperheads, 2 Coupes and 2 Verts. Pics do not do them justice you have to see them. I going to have to trade for one in another year or two. They also had an original 1968 Black Hemi Roadrunner on the show room floor that I drooled all over too.
Give these guys a try, you won't regret it and tell'em we sent ya.
CB

imsa2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke has always been first rate with us. We will not go anywhere else to buy or for service. John Gastman spent over an hour with us the first time we went there just looking around.
He spent that time showing my 17 yr old Son Vipers and even offered to take him for a ride., knowing we were only looking. Last summer we were there for service and John came out and talked to us over 45 minutes

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of John riding with me in my GTS during the 2005 viper event @ Gingerman. Truly a class guy!

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just traded my 94 RT10 in on my new 06 Viper convertable. I can't say enough good about John and Denny not to mention Dave who is the best Viper tech in the country.
Don't hesitate to call them!!!!!!

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only dealership to take me seriously too. John G. gave me my first ride and drive in a blue/white GTS back in 1998. I will never forget the experience.

Dart451

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just meet John this weekend. What a great guy!!! let me drive a Viper even after I told him I wasn't looking to buy right away. I was real impressed with dealership and his knowledge.
The 68 Hemi RoadRunner was Nice!

If you read this John my dad might be interested in trading in his 69 Hemi RoadRunner for a Viper.

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did business with John this summer and all I can say is he a professional and honest guy. I have bought many new cars in my life and this was my best experience.
He took in my trades and gave me top dollar and a great price on a new 06 coupe.

I would always do business and recommend Roanoke Motors every time.

I cannot say anything negitive about my buying experience. Everything was great. He arranged the pickup and delivery of my new car and trade ins when it worked for me.

GREAT DEALERSHIP AND GREAT GUY.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of John riding with me in my GTS during the 2005 viper event @ Gingerman. Truly a class guy!

John G and Dennis R are true Gentlemen in the classic sense. [Their JUDGEMENT can be in question however: At the 1st ever Gingerman event, John let me DRIVE his GTS on the track, because Dodge had not yed delivered me the pace car for that event!] I have bought from them, and they are as honest and helpful as you will find anywhere. Have no concerns... JonB

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
They have a good reputation.

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and Dennis are outstanding gentleman and also stand behind there product. Good people, Viper people and enthusiats. Class Acts! You can not go wrong with these guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960