This 2008 Viper Coupe

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice car, my favorite color. "Hit a pole and parked vehicle". Repaired and sold at auction? Unless you can get a GREAT price, I'd walk. Plenty of others out there.

OP
OP
M

mousetom78

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i gave my 2003 convert due to an "accident" for 32000 with 21k miles two days ago. 55000 for this gen 4

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Run Forest Run. Once a car has a recorded accident I would suspect (know actually) that resale really bites especially if you are not the original owner. Lots of great untouched cars out there. Pay a little more now and you won't regret it later. No worries about alignment issues, hidden damage, paint not matching, and I could go on and on. Don't ask how I know this. Thankfully not with a Viper. Had a buddy that used to do "builders" and wash the titles through South Dakota. Goes in as salvage comes out clean. Just saying. *****.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the car was not a total and a very high percent of these get damaged. Check it out and if it all looks good I would say go for it. This is not a title wash job or anything if you look at the car fax. Again I see clean car fax cars that have been badly damaged and repaired poorly. Always have to check a car out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4