This is an eye catcher! (new '10 ACR)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this ACR and thought Id post the pics as this is the first one I've seen in this color combo. Im pretty sure I'd get a wrist slap if I posted the dealer, so if you're interested in this car PM me and I will send you the link. Its a ******** package ACR and I believe they're asking $99,981.00

This is a great color combo.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is just the key on engine off for that check engine light

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the tach would be at zero if the car was at idle, right? Maybe I'm missing something that others are seeing.

White has become my favorite SRT color.

Cheers,
George

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's GTS blue! Either way its gorgeous and it's a drivers color!!! Put miles on it and it still would look clean.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the tach would be at zero if the car was at idle, right? Maybe I'm missing something that others are seeing.

White has become my favorite SRT color.

Cheers,
George

I have NEVER been a white car fan, but the last few years I think white has made a HUGE comeback in many areas of the car market. The whites these days are extremely clean and bright. The white used on the newer SRT's is gorgeous and is very loud. I thought the white Dodge used in '05 on the Viper was clean and bright until I saw the new '08-'10 white. It just looks good.

is the blue stripe gts blue, or the other blue?

The blue stripes are GTS Blue.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest thing about white on an ACR: Tire marks

When on track the tire bits and pieces come fast and furious

I love the white, but not the upkeep, especially if you clear bra it, still havn't found anything that really takes care of tire marks on clear bra (any tips?)

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good pics Austin. I hadn't noticed, but do all the 2010s have stripes through the tag?

All the new '10's have the stripes go through the tag area. I know a lot of you dont care for the width of the stripes, but if you have a chance to, go check them out in person. Im pretty sure most of you would change your mind. They look MUCH better in person and have a very aggressive presence to them. They also kind of help to make the rear look wider.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Do these stripes make me look FAT? :D:rolaugh::D:rolaugh:

Serious Viper Withdrawal - gonna be a long winter!

I like the color combo - but I just can't come to like the way the stripes do not match the raised hood scoop and grill openings.

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but all I was interested in was that Challenger in the background. Looks like a dragpack car. My eyes might be failing me but are those cheapo white trailer wheels?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool color combo.

The wide stripes ONLY look decent on the acr. They do not work for the coupe, it needs that wing for the wide stripes. Horrible move by dodge tho, nobody once complained about the stripes before (08-09) plus if they wanted to introduce these wider stripes it should of been an option.