This is hilarius.. scam.

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my Viper for sale in the Classifieds and I have already recieved a bunch of crappy responses but this one is the best by far..

[email protected]
From Mariam Koffi
Abidjan cote D` Ivoire
West Africa.

Dearest One,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from this site when searching for a responsible and humble person who will assist me on this, prayed over it and selected your name among other names due I was dicrected by God to do so, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business .

I am Mariam Koffi the only duaghter of late Mr. and Mrs. George Koffi My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on January 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ten million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD (US$10.5 million) left in fixed / suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management . My Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to .(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, My Dear I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Please do reply me with this email address : [email protected]

Thanks and God bless.
Best regards,
Mariam Koffi.

OP
OP
F

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I read the newer posts on this forum I can see several have recieved the same mail.. How stupid do they think we are?

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my own business and let me tell you, I get that kind S%@*^ sent to me all the time from these people. That or some new york big shot (supposedly) who has a large group of investors looking to by my business etc etc....

I just want it all to stop :curse:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where do they come up with that crap?

Same thing as those irritating phone commercials I suppose :mad: I heard that that one goes like this:
Your number is in some sort of general database and each time those punks want to try to sell or scam people they get it out of that database and you're in for it.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bad part is that this happens so frequently that they almost never get caught due to lack of personnel to investigate. It would be nice if someone released a program for the computer so you could track down the computer of the person that originates these scams, and then legalize citizens to go after them.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would absolutely hate to get poisoned to death by my business associates due to my enormous wealth!

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bad part is that this happens so frequently that they almost never get caught due to lack of personnel to investigate. It would be nice if someone released a program for the computer so you could track down the computer of the person that originates these scams, and then legalize citizens to go after them.

I do believe there are programs that will track an IP address. Problem is these thieves can't even afford a computer and are at some Interent cafe in Africa.

I imagine one of the morons found this site and figured we must be stupid that's why we can afford to buy Vipers.

I'll post there e-mail address on another board and ask the members to fill there mail boxes with so much crap they get closed down. Not sure it will help but I can't see it hurting.

B

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...they are listed on the other site.

I also sent them a link that 'appears' to be a link to western union--instead when the click on it the speakers will SCREAM "Hey everyone, I'm looking at *** *****" That should go over well at the cafe

B

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I just sent money to those late night informercial MIDGET TWINS who promise wealth beyond your imagination, hope it works out! :bonker: