This Is It!!!!!! Viper Pics!

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
car is getting checked out tomorrow by the famous JID and getting compression and leakdown done and if it checks out, Im flying out of here to get it. We have a verbal confirmation right now that its mine!
Id like to thank Joseph Dell, Paolo and John as well as everyone else who has helped me in finding my first viper.

pics
You must be registered for see images attach

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOW! Looks great! I'm glad you do not live near me. Your car would make mine look like a piece of junk.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow that is an absolutely beautiful car!! love the wheels are those HRE's?

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car! I read your post before about high mileage vipers for sale. Does the car have a salvage title? If not you are getting a great deal on this bad boy! How many miles does it have? Good luck!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That IS one gorgeous Silver Viper!~! Glad you're having Joseph Dell go thru it...now you have it for Labor Day Weekend, hope you get LOTS of time to enjoy it!!~~ juli

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks Great...but the wheels have got to go. I would put some OEM's back on. Tell you what, to help you out, I'll trade you for mine. :D

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you tell me the wheel and tire sizes? Also, looks like the car is lowered a bit. I'm considering aftermarket wheels (likely HRE 597Rs 19" front and 20" rear), and lowering the car about 1.5." Would really appreciate knowing what's been done to this car as it looks great!

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eibach springs with spring caps, 18" hre 547 wheels with 345-18 bfg drag radial out back ready for a 26 hour drive!

OP
OP

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everything is all setup!

Wed, Sep 19 10:40 AM to
03:35 PM Denver, CO (DEN) to
Atlanta, GA (ATL)
2hrs 55min - nonstop

this is the final flight info. Looks like I will be in town earlier on wed so I can meet up with the locals and get dinner or something. All I need is transportation from the airport to whatever hotel is close to them.

done deal!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte