three hills car show next month

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the three hills alberta is next month saturday the 5th i believ.So the weekend after the Calgary run.We had three Vipers at the three hills show last year so figured i'd start the post early to see if we can get more cars for this year.Just a little note .it has rainned for the last three or four of the three hills shows. last year we dealt with hail.So if you are afraid of the other elements besides the sun then this may not be the event for you.lol

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys decided to drop Jasper for a Show and Shine? tsk tsk.

I'll be putting a couple thousand miles on my ACR. This Paxton supercharged ACR is for sale.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most of us have been hit by the slow times and the drive to three hills is less then the jasper trip.Plus I know i am saving for the VOI trip so weekend trips that have hotels involved are out this year.So probably same setup as last year.Meet at Gasoline alley in the am and head out to show.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Crompton. Same thing here. Government has legislated nearly all jobs to the cities. Most of the population has moved. I was thinking that Alberta was ignoring the economic recession because of the oil that the US wants so bad.

Wms Lk car show is May 29/30. Poker run, parade and BBQ at the Rodeo grounds on Sat.

Ted

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
most are still working here just not as much or have had to cut back on hours.The plumbing company i work for is still going well and are still bringing in new people so thats a good thing.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who is going to attend and are we going to meet at the windmill donut shop on the west side of Gasoline alley befor hand in the a.m.?