Three hours of model work got me this

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a red SRT-10 model built by Motor Max that I was dying to fiddle with and then Austin sent me a PM. In it was a photoshopped orange SRT with Black rims and fader stripes on the doors. I liked the idea so much that I jumped right to work on the model. I was planning on doing the paint job of the photoshopped SRT but I have to wait to get orange paint.

So then I remember someone mentioned smoked lights in another post. I then combinded that with the Skunkwerks SRT-10 and after three hours of painting and figuring what I wanted to do with the model I got this.

1828IMG_4165-med.JPG

1828IMG_4169-med.JPG

This is the third SRT model I've customized but this one was alot diffrent than the other two. Motor Max put alot of detail into there SRT. I can remove the whole body panels including the hood which comes with lubricant on the hood joints.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool SRT! I just recently got into 1/18th and within 3 days bought a GTS and an SRT-10. I had my GTS for 3 hours before i couldnt take it anymore and stripped it apart to toy with. Right now im busy detailing the engine, and im gonna go get the rest of my little supplies tomarrow probly.

I was planning on doing a VCA edition but once i got the model it didnt look like it would come apart easy and i coudlnt figure out a good way to do the fade on the side so i just used the GTS to toy with.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Turns out I'm gonna keep the one above the way it is and get a 9th SRT and repaint that one the orange I wanted. Here's the example. Austin made it.

You must be registered for see images