Threw my ACR on the dyno this weekend.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came in about where I expected. Third pull (not shown) came in at 528 WHP and torque was within a few pounds of previous runs.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvK_TYUG3M[/media]

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds about right depending on the temp and humidity. Whats amazing it how consistent each run is with our motors.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice numbers. On DC's dyno stock Gen IV's are usually between 515-530 rwhp. Always amazes me to see the spedo hit 160 in 4th.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what mine would do where y'all live, I got 556 rwhp out of my bone stock ACR with 1600 miles on it (on ART's dyno in Buda, TX).

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came in about where I expected. Third pull (not shown) came in at 528 WHP and torque was within a few pounds of previous runs.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvK_TYUG3M[/media]

Great dyno video,

Your ACR laid down a good number, solid foundation.:D

Enjoy spring,

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? Solid yellow ACR or black centerband?
Really, exact same car as your avatar pic and the video. I recently bought a new 09 ACR ******** from Tomball. Its yellow with the wide black center band. I keep my old GTS as my avatar since I really miss that car. There are more than one out there. Just added harness and plan to attend TWS with it. Could not resist 18k off MSRP

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, exact same car as your avatar pic and the video. I recently bought a new 09 ACR ******** from Tomball. Its yellow with the wide black center band. I keep my old GTS as my avatar since I really miss that car. There are more than one out there. Just added harness and plan to attend TWS with it. Could not resist 18k off MSRP

Mine is actually solid yellow (no black centerband.) That's a carbon fiber comp-coupe style hood on the car. Note the roof and center of the front bumper are yeller. :2tu:

They are a blast on the track!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is actually solid yellow (no black centerband.) That's a carbon fiber comp-coupe style hood on the car. Note the roof and center of the front bumper are yeller. :2tu:

They are a blast on the track!
I looked too quick as it first looked like mine. Your hood is awesome and very unique. Well done.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked too quick as it first looked like mine. Your hood is awesome and very unique. Well done.

Danke! I 'won' (via auction) the hood at our local club holiday party. I think many folks would agree that the pictures just don't do it justice. Hard to see the depth of the CF in 2D pictures.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to the other side! :D :eater:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly here is the other video my friend Bobby uploaded:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMcSepPqcYU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Kelly,

Congrats on that dyno number.....so are you dreaming of mods-wise?

Regards,
Aaron

Thanks Aaron. My dream list for performance mods are the BBG ACR-X headers, MOPAR ECU, Corsa exhaust and hi-flow cats. I'm not sure what kind of power all this will make, but it should keep me passing OBD-scan-based emissions here in VA and give me some more grunt.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what you did there Toddy. :lmao:

Trust me, when budget permits, you're on my list of folks to call. :2tu:

Mr. kcobean,

This is why I dig the Viper community, very savy group!:cool:

When your ready, give me a call & I'll massage your Viper's lower intake runners and tune up your pipes ACRX style (585-590 RWHP)..:D

Thanks for considering my company.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Aaron. My dream list for performance mods are the BBG ACR-X headers, MOPAR ECU, Corsa exhaust and hi-flow cats. I'm not sure what kind of power all this will make, but it should keep me passing OBD-scan-based emissions here in VA and give me some more grunt.

Dear Kelly,

Sounds very good! I plan to get headers from Toddy myself sometime this summer, but I've got to do brakes in the next week or so. I've had my front/rear fascias and side sills painted, so my to-do list is a lot shorter. Then again, if I win the raffle car, I'll be having to do mods on both cars!

Regards,
Aaron