Meet @ 9:30am

Leaving @ 10am

Once we leave we’ll be heading:

495-West

Route 4-South

Then the curves begin

Back out on Route 4-South

Arrive Tiki Bar (12ish) – Solomons Island

Please PM me and I can email you more detailed information.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad thing is i only live about 15-20 minutes from there, but i have to go to PA that saturday:(

I guess that's just how the cookie crumbles. We plan and have an event near our Southern Maryland members and most are going out of town.:(

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in town but the only thing Solomons Island is good for on the weekend is the incredible view of the bumper of the car in front of you.

Wasn't always like that but it is now. :(

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, you might want to keep in mind that traffic is going to be really heavy in the area of Md. 495 and Md. 4, all day, due to the Air Show at Andrews Air Force Base. Unfortunately, I have to work the show so I won't be able to attend this event.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, you might want to keep in mind that traffic is going to be really heavy in the area of Md. 495 and Md. 4, all day, due to the Air Show at Andrews Air Force Base. Unfortunately, I have to work the show so I won't be able to attend this event.

Define heavy please? I drive I-270/I-495 quite a bit. Are we talking rush-hour, accident during rush-hour, Redskins game or just heavier than normal volume? I spend my whole week in traffic it seems, I would hate to spend my Saturday in traffic. Appreciate the heads up Big Mike!

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I forgot that you are a pro at driving in D.C.-Metro traffic. Being that there is no parking on the base, the traffic will probably be heavier around I495and Md. 202. It will probably be like normal rush hour traffic. There will be hundreds of buses transporting patrons back and forth all day, as well as, a heavy volume of cars attempting to get to FEDEX Field for parking.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I forgot that you are a pro at driving in D.C.-Metro traffic. Being that there is no parking on the base, the traffic will probably be heavier around I495and Md. 202. It will probably be like normal rush hour traffic. There will be hundreds of buses transporting patrons back and forth all day, as well as, a heavy volume of cars attempting to get to FEDEX Field for parking.

That's kinda bad.....plus with 30% chance of rain....that won't help traffic at all. Perhaps a change of date may be in order.....

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather forecast turned even uglier. This event has been postponed until further notice. A mass email has been sent out.:(

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grayson,

Your PM dissappeared from my inbox for some reason, please re-send me one so that I may contact you. I know I didn't erase it, so hopefully this works.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi