Time to buy a <Dodge> Extended Warranty, Best deal from who?

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my beloved 2000 GTS is approacing 3 years old and I want to buy a DODGE extended warranty to protect it.

I know dealers prices VARY a lot on these so I am looking for some help in getting a good deal. My local dealer STEVENS CREEK DODGE is currently being sold and I don't feel real great about going to them during these times....

Please email me or respond to this post with ANY help, references you can offer. I do appreciate it.

Can this be done direct through DODGE over the phone?

Thanks for the continued support.

VIPERS RULE !!

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes through a dealer only. Search key....
Call Ringgold Dodge. 706-935-2328 ask for Mike Robbins. See if the group purchase price is still available.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Chuck Tator, the Viper Wizard!

When I purchased my second Viper, I immediately contacted Chuck to transfer the warranty from the original owner to me. Not only did I get a good price, I got a wealth of information as I asked him about this, that, and the other things!

Chuck is a wealth of knowledge about Vipers, Dodge, and how to treat customers right!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called all of the aforementioned, but I got my best price with Mirlam Vaughn. Her # is 301-843-2400.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes through a dealer only. Search key....
Call Ringgold Dodge. 706-935-2328 ask for Mike Robbins. See if the group purchase price is still available.

I got mine from Mike Robbins, since he was closest. He is still honoring the group buy purchase. I think I paid $1500 for a 7 year Max Care (the best one), $50 deductible (there is a formula to it... the sooner you buy it, the cheaper it is. Since mine was almost 3 years old, I had a $300 additional charge... otherwise, it would have been closer to $1200).

However, Chuck Tator has helped me out numerous times on the phone. If I had to get another warranty, he'd be the one I did it through!

OP
OP
W

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, This morning I called an talked to Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge as suggested by Tony Armour &lt;1TONY1&gt; and he was right! Mike handled the questions and transaction PERFECT and the price was right on for the MAXCARE 7 year $50 deductable.

Thanks to Mike and Tony as well as all who responded.

OP
OP
W

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The group price is $1570 for the MaxCare 7 year/50,000 mile plan with a $50.00 deductable.

This is suppose to be $100 over cost.

Thanks again to all....

Jim