Time to sell my Viper!!

Afy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am cewrtain that youre making the right choice..
smile.gif

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Afy.. I believe that even if you choose not to marry realestate, investments and your career comes before cars.. Glad you had fun though, good luck!!

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there and made that decision. I was depressed for 2 weeks after deciding to sell mine. Luckily no one has bought my car yet (advertized here for 3 weeks), so I'm still styling around town and I may not be forced to sell it anyway. Good luck with selling yours.

Dave

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tough decision.
I too am looking to build a new home.
I have a wife and 2 children under 2.
Right now even with the new house plan am praying i dont have to sell my viper.
good luck and i am sure later in life you will have another viper.!!!!

once you have one you will always have one in your heart and head until back it's back in the garage.....

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SEASNAKE:
Been there and made that decision. I was depressed for 2 weeks after deciding to sell mine. Luckily no one has bought my car yet (advertized here for 3 weeks), so I'm still styling around town and I may not be forced to sell it anyway. Good luck with selling yours.

Dave

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not the seasnake?!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Intemperate Disposition:
When your driving in your new Mini Van with the wife naggin' and the kids cryin'; all of the sudden a red RT/10 zips by
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got that right!

Well Brandon, at least you lived for a while.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LV VENOM:
But I am now on to bigger and better things
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no such thing when talking about Vipers. Just admit it, you are getting "whipped" into shape. You are still in denial. Can I get an AMEN from from my brotha OC??

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't you recently buy that car? If I'm correct, you took a lot of time and research before making the decision to buy the Viper over a ZO6.... now it's going away? Bummer. Congratulations on the upcoming marriage!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
There is no such thing when talking about Vipers. Just admit it, you are getting "whipped" into shape. You are still in denial. Can I get an AMEN from from my brotha OC??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a big AMEN brotha C!

He claims “no minivans.” Yeah right, so an SUV (millennium station wagon) is just as bad. I’ll give him credit for thinking practicality but the naivety of today’s youth perplexes me. How many times does a person have to read what Sean L is going through before they realize the right thing to do? It’s like the wife who thinks having a baby will somehow save their marriage. How many times has that been said? C’mon wake up!!! Never sell a Viper unless it’s for another one!

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the storyline here
smile.gif
he-he.. But still House and investments come first cars come later..

Marriage; Unlike car ownership where the losses are usually minimal often leads to children and if this goes sour the cost is lifelong be sure of the nature of the person you're marrying.. Lots of deep conversations about her beliefs are in order..

Good luck and be careful!!!

P.S. I have a wonderful 11 year marriage (i'm 38) so far and 4 terrific children and still have a Viper and many, many other really cool toys so i'm not trying to scare you but now that feeling 'er up is done it's time to feel 'er out..

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We All make mistakes!Women,marriage,Women,marriage.They sell a viper RC car,scale wise, several times faster than your ACR

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell by your post that you really don't want to part with your Viper. Sounds like a lot of time went into your decision. ***** that your in such a tuff spot. (Glad I'm not...don't know what I'd do) Maybe when you settle in with your new wife, you can get another one, maybe the new 2003! Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_