Timing for New NY/CT Region T-Shirt

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a big deal, just curious whether there is a target date for the next version of the NY/CT Region VCA t-shirt?

Thanks and everyone have a Great New Year!:D

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that this year as in "before the summer, hot weather and car shows or......."after the summer, cool weather and sweatshirts at remaining car shows!:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that this year as in "before the summer, hot weather and car shows or......."after the summer, cool weather and sweatshirts at remaining car shows!:D

The 15th. :D

Don't know....really....we discussed merchandising at our officers meeting in February. New website is ready to go and I'm hoping new t-shirts will follow very quickly.

Mr. President: What's the status on the t shirts?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 15th. :D

Don't know....really....we discussed merchandising at our officers meeting in February. New website is ready to go and I'm hoping new t-shirts will follow very quickly.

Mr. President: What's the status on the t shirts?

Just got off the phone with Steve and he said 1st or 2nd week in May

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, not trying to rustle feathers, but are we still on target for early May on t-shirts. And, since I have not heard anything on available colors, what colors will they come in? Reminds me of the my Fire Company...everyone wanted a different color when I ordered Company shirts, but they ended up getting dark blue! :D

Colors I've seen for other Viper shirts are red, black or white.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Peter,
We just received better images from National to use for our shirts because the images we used before didn't come out right so :2tu: to National. Rosanna the wife of a NY/CT member will start using the better images on the new shirts her business is located in Hartford, Connecticut and she has several ideas such as coffee mugs, hats, key chains, and etc. She's a jewel to work with and we are looking forward to her making products for the NY/CT Club now and in the future. Also special thanks to Steve Johnson and Steve Katz which they feel the members will like the shirts they designed together bouncing back different ideas. I will let everyone know when Rosanna tell me to come and get the shirts :headbang:

Peter,
"I" take full responsibility and I apologize for the delay "Thank You" for your continuing support for the club. Adrian

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, no need for apologies, I'm just "bustin'" on ya. The shirts are ready when they're ready, not a big deal...for me at least. For the record, I was responsible for duty shirts and t-shirts at my fire company and its a pain. Things don't seem to ever go on schedule and everybody wants to know why the shirts aren't done yesterday!

Cool...and thanks for the update!

:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, no need for apologies, I'm just "bustin'" on ya. The shirts are ready when they're ready, not a big deal...for me at least. For the record, I was responsible for duty shirts and t-shirts at my fire company and its a pain. Things don't seem to ever go on schedule and everybody wants to know why the shirts aren't done yesterday!

Cool...and thanks for the update!

I'm with Peter, my two Tator's DODGE shirts, yellow club shirt and Gen 5 The Legend Continues shirt will keep me over in the meantime :)

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, its now June 5th....any word on availability for the new shirts? Also, has the NY/CT website gone live yet...haven't seen any posts about it.

Not "bitchin'", jus' askin'......

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, its now June 5th....any word on availability for the new shirts? Also, has the NY/CT website gone live yet...haven't seen any posts about it.

Not "bitchin'", jus' askin'......

:lmao::D:headbang: Pete, I will give Steve a call tomorrow and I will ask Mr.T about the site and I NEVER look at it as you $itchin :D still :lmao::lmao:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::D:headbang: Pete, I will give Steve a call tomorrow and I will ask Mr.T about the site and I NEVER look at it as you $itchin :D still :lmao::lmao:

Pete, the site is done and we just need to flip the URL over to the new hosting. I was able to incorporate the current club logo too so everyone should be appeased with the new site. The hold up has been uploads the tons and tons of pictures going back to 2003! Just about done. I'm shooting for this coming Sunday. We should also be able to order the new t-shirts from the site as well as any future club trinkets the members want.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan...nice! Betcha there is a yellow t-shirt with black stripes on it.....hmmmmm, wonder who snuck that one onto the order form?????? :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan...nice! Betcha there is a yellow t-shirt with black stripes on it.....hmmmmm, wonder who snuck that one onto the order form?????? :D

LOL...I didn't think of that shirt but you just gave me a GREAT idea. :D

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought, for sure, you would have gotten at least one....if only as a conversation piece!

But seriously, now that I think of it, what color shirts have you ordered or is it going to be just one color? Not trying to complicate things, just curious!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought, for sure, you would have gotten at least one....if only as a conversation piece!

But seriously, now that I think of it, what color shirts have you ordered or is it going to be just one color? Not trying to complicate things, just curious!

I don't know, Steve Johnson is handling the shirts. I have yet to see them but I'm told they are fabulous.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, fabulous sounds good to me! Guess I'll just have to wait.....:eater:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Fabulous" usually means sequins, perfect for certain members.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::nono::nono::lmao::rolaugh::lmao::D:D:D:crazy2::crazy2:What a vision....Mr. T in a bright yellow T-shirt with yellow sequins, topped off with black sequins used to form the stripes! What more could one ask?????

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:What a vision....Mr. T in a bright yellow T-shirt with yellow sequins, topped off with black sequins used to form the stripes! What more could one ask?????

:lmao::rolaugh::nono::crazy2::D:lmao::rolaugh::nono::crazy2::omg::omg::omg:

You must be registered for see images attach

This is why a) I never try any Photoshopping and b) I would never attempt to put vinyl stripes on my car!!!! :(

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG that's a riot Peter, nice! :rolaugh: I hurt myself laughing at that picture. Sorry folks, as I may have stated before it's strong enough for a man but made for a woman. NO sequins here. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950