tinted windows

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tinted there windows in there srt/10?

How dark did you tint them?

Did you do strip on windsheild?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting mine done next week. I plan to do 20% all the way around. No windshield strip. I hate that.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are they talking about the rear defroster??
i thought that they only would get damaged when you took tint off or scratched and broke circut. :confused:

how does the car look with top up and windows up does it look like the rear is done since it so little?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yep, tinted the sides with the metal film, about 25% I think. Tinted the rear about 40%. No problems. Looks good and works fine.

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I limo tinted all mine, its a $77 fine in cali, u just have to send in the money when the ticket comes in the mail. I had about 25 in my mustang, and each time it was only $77, it never increased, it does give the assshoole cops a reason to pull u over though

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I limo tinted all mine, its a $77 fine in cali, u just have to send in the money when the ticket comes in the mail. I had about 25 in my mustang, and each time it was only $77, it never increased, it does give the assshoole cops a reason to pull u over though -vipersrt-10

Jamie--based on $77 bucks a pop 25 citations is nearly 2K in fines. WOW! Hope you were doing something fine behind that smoke tint that made it more of an investment for ya rather than a needless expense. lol

The SD PD's revenue has to come from somewhere I suppose...

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I limo tinted all mine, its a $77 fine in cali, u just have to send in the money when the ticket comes in the mail. I had about 25 in my mustang, and each time it was only $77, it never increased, it does give the assshoole cops a reason to pull u over though -vipersrt-10

Jamie--based on $77 bucks a pop 25 citations is nearly 2K in fines. WOW! Hope you were doing something fine behind that smoke tint that made it more of an investment for ya rather than a needless expense. lol

The SD PD's revenue has to come from somewhere I suppose...

-Well when you look at it, it cost me another 2k to make my car look the way i wanted it to, some people pay more than that