Tires and Wheels

citihawk

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just purchased a stock 1994 Viper convertible. I would like to change the wheels and put chrome wheels and larger tires on the car. Can anyone tell me what the largest size tire is that can beput on the car and where I could buy chrome wheels?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can put a set of Gen 3 wheels on the car. 18" in the front and 19" rears. Contact JonB @ Partrack. He got lots of them I believe.

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car should have 335mm wide tires in the back already. I'm pretty sure that the widest tire made by anyone with the correct sidewall/speed rating is 345mm, which is less than 1/2" wider.

Chrome will only add weight to what is already a large, heavy rotating mass... You can usually pick up a set of
GEN2 polished wheels for a decent price if you are on a budget.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chrome doesnt narrow it down much. Are you looking for OEM wheels? Aftermarket Wheels? do you want to upsize to an 18, 19, or 20 inch rim?

We need to know that first...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...I just purchased a stock 1994 Viper convertible. I would like to change the wheels and put chrome wheels and larger tires on the car. Can anyone tell me what the largest size tire is that can beput on the car and where I could buy chrome wheels?...[/quote]

17-18-19-20" wheels all will fit your Viper.
Are you Dominic? Left you 2 messages...
PartsRack has em all, from $1975/set of 4

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang