TNT EXHAUST

622r109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone has heard of tnt exhaust for the vipers, my friends heard one running in a garage and said it sounded better than corsas, mopar,borla, etc. hope you can help me out, thanks. :bonker: :bonker:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it on my GTS... it's LOUD! I set off car alarms at idle in parking lots. ou'll never confuse it for a UPS truck, that's for sure. It bothers me at times, but I get over it real quick. :2tu:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so whats thier email or phone number. :bonker: :bonker:

I have the number here somewhere, but from what I read some months ago, Roy hasn't been answering his phones. The one time I talked to him, he seemed like a nice enough guy.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup...I just had mine installed...car alarms going off all over the place, but man does it sound great!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup...I just had mine installed...car alarms going off all over the place, but man does it sound great!

HA! I was at an event with about 10 other Vipers... when we were leaving, everyone got into their cars and started it up... mine with the TNT exhaust could be heard over everyone else's, and turned a lot of heads. :2tu:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why is this in GEN 3 forum, they dont make exhaust for GEN 3.

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TNT ****** me around for months! I finally had to go through my credit card company to get my money back. A lot of people like them, if you get lucky and actually get your stuff maybe you will love TNT too, but if you are like me and others I have heard of, beware! Go with someone with a better rep, TNT is not worth the headaches!!!