to good to be true?

nomoreGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge : Viper:eBay Motors (item 180387237879 end time Jul-29-09 21:20:43 PDT)

When I saw this car 2 weeks ago online I knew something had to be wrong. Low 30s for an 01 GTS with less than 10k miles? Has to be worth way more. I called and it was sold. Then it reappears on ebay. I do my research carfax, DMV, autocheck and then inspect in person. After all that the dealer admits that the hood and roof were painted. I see way to many cars that have clean cfax that are fiberglass and they have been wrecked. I should have known that it was to good to be true.

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of these had paint work, the fact is if you spend 30-40- 100k on a car,it gets a few chips, it cost 2-3k to fix, you will do it. It might be fine,just a picky owner.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 enthusiasts posting about the great deal...Guys..the great deal did not happen, the guy has an ebay rating of 6, he could care less about honoring the deal and he won't...Do NOT believe Flea Bay auctions ending prices unless you personally know the buyer or seller.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paintwork or not. Someone got a great deal.

you haven't seen this car.

4 enthusiasts posting about the great deal...Guys..the great deal did not happen, the guy has an ebay rating of 6, he could care less about honoring the deal and he won't...Do NOT believe Flea Bay auctions ending prices unless you personally know the buyer or seller.

I agree. If you buy this car, and expect it to arrive "as described". Your going to be seriously disappointed. Its cheap FOR A REASON. trust me.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says it's safire blue. Must be a rare 1 of 1. I know the rest are saphhire...

I usually avoid auctions where the seller can't spell. Intelligence should be full circle in life.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala