To people in the KNOW

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding the allocation of cars. Are dealers with high sales getting the SRT orders first or is it totally random? Also are the VIN's assigned at random and you will only have your SRT delivered once ther is a truckfull to your zone? I ask because we ordered 2 from a small dealership in a small town who does not likely have the highest volume overall compared to the larger centers that surround him. We chose this dealer because we have been buying fleet vehicles there for about 10 years and has earned our BRAND LOYALTY. This is what it is all about right? Rewarding brand loyalty? This dealership has previously sold us both our Vipers as well.

Thanks in advance.

Craig

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, VIN numbers never meant much as to when your car was going to be built. The cars are built and delivered in batches based on delivery. Now this may change with the new car (in the future) but I doubt it. Great to hear you are a loyal Dodge customer that rewards his local dealer with repeat buisness.

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richard, thanks for the reply. I was just talking on the phone with my friend (prior to this topic) whose dad is a GM of a Chysler dealership, I think he's just tryng to get more Viper sales by preying on unsuspecting people.

He said it was info from a zone rep, but I call BS to that.

Craig

Larry 03 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also odered my 2003 from a small town dealer where I also bought my 2000 gts.
I understood from the start that the 2003 would be built in a random order to be determined later and not based on when you ordered or from whom you ordered.
Has this changed?

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The allocation process should be explained and fully defined by the time we get to VOI. Most of the "open issues" will be finalized and revealed, which should eliminate all this speculation. At least let's hope so?

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote by Craig
Are dealers with high sales getting the SRT orders first or is it totally random? Also are the VIN's assigned at random and you will only have your SRT delivered once ther is a truckfull to your zone? I ask because we ordered 2 from a small dealership in a small town who does not likely have the highest volume overall compared to the larger centers that surround him. We chose this dealer because we have been buying fleet vehicles there for about 10 years and has earned our BRAND LOYALTY. This is what it is all about right? Rewarding brand loyalty? This dealership has previously sold us both our Vipers as well.<P>Thanks in advance.<P>Craig<P>

A long time ago, in a land far away..before Craig succumbed to the "Dark Side"
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote by Craig
Are dealers with high sales getting the SRT orders first or is it totally random? Also are the VIN's assigned at random and you will only have your SRT delivered once ther is a truckfull to your zone? I ask because we ordered 2 from a small dealership in a small town who does not likely have the highest volume overall compared to the larger centers that surround him. We chose this dealer because we have been buying fleet vehicles there for about 10 years and has earned our BRAND LOYALTY. This is what it is all about right? Rewarding brand loyalty? This dealership has previously sold us both our Vipers as well.<P>Thanks in advance.<P>Craig<P>

Yes in a time long ago and a land far away.... Since then DC has done a lot of things to change my mind.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding the allocation of cars. Are dealers with high sales getting the SRT orders first or is it totally random? Also are the VIN's assigned at random and you will only have your SRT delivered once ther is a truckfull to your zone? I ask because we ordered 2 from a small dealership in a small town who does not likely have the highest volume overall compared to the larger centers that surround him. We chose this dealer because we have been buying fleet vehicles there for about 10 years and has earned our BRAND LOYALTY. This is what it is all about right? Rewarding brand loyalty? This dealership has previously sold us both our Vipers as well.<P>Thanks in advance.<P>Craig<P>

NOT AGAIN! :confused:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION(SOLD)
2004 PORSCHE 996 TT CAB (SOLD)
2005 PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
2005 T-rex

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"We", "Our"

My god this kid is hilarious.
"Yea. Secret agent...er..that's it. I'm a secret agent."
He sounds just like Jon Lovitz's liar guy from SNL.

Craig, you drive a Daytona, not a Viper. "You" have never ordered a Viper, nor have you made a call to research or select a particular dealer. You are 14 years old and secretly abuse your father's internet, from your basement lair, without his knowledge. We are onto you, troll.

Your bestest pal,

Dirk

PS - The other day "we" ordered $6,000,000 worth of classic automobiles, "we" own 16 McClaren's, "we" have won at Le Mans 4 times, "we" were elected president etc. Just so you aren't confused, by using the word "we" I didn't mean to suggest that I was actually involved in any of these transactions or events.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote by Craig

Yes in a time long ago and a land far away.... Since then DC has done a lot of things to change my mind.

This just cracks me up. This kid is carrying this baggage around because his M&D's order got cancelled cause they ordered from the wrong dealer. TOO FREAKIN FUNNY. The veil is lifted. I get it now.

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

CRAIGSTER...
You must be registered for see images

AGAIN!

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"We", "Our"

My god this kid is hilarious.
"Yea. Secret agent...er..that's it. I'm a secret agent."
He sounds just like Jon Lovitz's liar guy from SNL.

Craig, you drive a Daytona, not a Viper. "You" have never ordered a Viper, nor have you made a call to research or select a particular dealer. You are 14 years old and secretly abuse your father's internet, from your basement lair, without his knowledge. We are onto you, troll.

Your bestest pal,

Dirk

PS - The other day "we" ordered $6,000,000 worth of classic automobiles, "we" own 16 McClaren's, "we" have won at Le Mans 4 times, "we" were elected president etc. Just so you aren't confused, by using the word "we" I didn't mean to suggest that I was actually involved in any of these transactions or events.

I thought I was his bestestestest pal, :cool:

He takes a beatin and keeps on dreamin :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude