Tony Rickard "Vipermad"

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Rickard \"Vipermad\"

Does anyone know what has happened to Tony? Please e-mail me. I sent something to his house and it was returned because he has moved. All the phone numbers I have do not work anymore.

Just worried about him!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tony Rickard \"Vipermad\"

E-mail him. He got promoted so I imagine he's working more but he'll return your e-mails.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The e-mail option is gone on the bottom of our post. But if you click on profile it will bring up their profile page and you can get the e-mail from there. Just click on the e-mail address and your ready.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SAM Team:
Does anyone know what has happened to Tony? Please e-mail me. I sent something to his house and it was returned because he has moved. All the phone numbers I have do not work anymore.
Just worried about him!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TONY !! You GOTTA love the irony that someone here is trying to E-mail you but the LINK IS GONE ! maybe THAT's why you are MAD ??? Hee Hee Hee !

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He lives in Virginia Beach - I dont know him personally (yet) but I spoke to him on the phone at his work, a ford dealership in Virginia Beach Blvd - if you want to go looking for that number..."beaach ford" or something.

hope this helps

OP
OP
S

SAM Team

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys I have hooked up with Tony and he is going great! Just moved!