took delivery today

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new 06 vert today. Shipped on an enclosed by naatransport.
They were great.

Couple questions, the hood on each side about half way doen the fender sits loer than the fender about 1/8th inch. Any idea how to adjust.

Also car idles alitle rough, shifter vibates and the tach jumps a little. Is this normal idle or should it run smooth ??

Thanks for any input:drive:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new 06 vert today. Shipped on an enclosed by naatransport.
They were great.

Couple questions, the hood on each side about half way doen the fender sits loer than the fender about 1/8th inch. Any idea how to adjust.

Also car idles alitle rough, shifter vibates and the tach jumps a little. Is this normal idle or should it run smooth ??

Thanks for any input:drive:

Idle has historically been rough on the Vipers, one of the things the 08 is supposed to correct. As long as it accelerates smoothly, I wouldnt worry about it. As far as the hood, there are rubber stops that should be adjustable...

Reaction score
As far as the hood and fender matching you can take out the washers under the fender in the middle of the hood line and this will bring the two closer together in relative height. We have done this before and it works very well. Be sure not to overtighten the bolts though putting it back together as these do move around a bit with temp changes.

Good luck,

Mark Jorgensen
Woodhouse Viper
800-889-1893

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad to here naatransport helped out. they have shipped many of my customers cars. very prompt and white glove treatment of cars. good luck with the car....