Top went down today....

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had mine out on the roads too as of late. Each warm snap seems to be better than the one before.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy drove his Corvette in to work today and I brought the Charger...I can still take him. :D

Tomorrow I'll bring out the Viper just to keep him extra in line. :D :D :D

And...the Mandatory water restrictions have been lifted! We're back to voluntary, which isn't tremendously better, but it's something.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had car out yesterday, but certainly NOT with top down...high was only 34!!! Just couldn't STAND it any longer...the cars were CRYING to be out there...so we gave in...had a ball...could've had a BIT more fun with warmer roads...but we take what we are given! ~juli

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out last week great to get out ,noticed a light scratch on drivers quarter decided to take care of it and couldnt stop at that quarter and now I am worried if I will have the car ready for another month I am half way in and I am having a hard time finding the time to finish.:panic::panic::panic:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had mine out last week great to get out ,noticed a light scratch on drivers quarter decided to take care of it and couldnt stop at that quarter and now I am worried if I will have the car ready for another month I am half way in and I am having a hard time finding the time to finish.:panic::panic::panic:

You mean there are more scratches that need buffing out? I HEAR ya on the time...but it is still Spring...and still cold days...surely you can do this when NOT driving it (I'd still be driving it...it IS driveable, right?):cool:...and then, yes, it takes time...Good Luck...don't panic!:drive:
~~~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson