Total Posts: 999,472!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, anything to get my post count up.... my post count is worse than <insert corvette joke here>. (no offense. ;))

Well, you have a ways to go...so keep on posting! :2tu: (No offense ever taken on VETTE jokes!~! It's kinda hard to offend me :D) ~jules

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, you have a ways to go...so keep on posting! :2tu: (No offense ever taken on VETTE jokes!~! It's kinda hard to offend me :D) ~jules

Well i can't catch up if you keep posting right after me!! hahahah, all jokes aside, it's not the amount of posts you have... it's... uhhhh..... I dont' know. :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i can't catch up if you keep posting right after me!! hahahah, all jokes aside, it's not the amount of posts you have... it's... uhhhh..... I dont' know. :dunno:

LOL...I wondered if you'd 'catch on' ... you're too smart here~! ;) It's NOT the amount of posts you have, it's the QUALITY of the posts...............................:rolleyes:!
~jules

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And what significance is THAT, FRANK????? HUH, HUH, HUHHHHHH?????!!! September Prize WINNER you! :eater: ~jules
Just trying to put the enormous number of post into perspective, a million post would be 1 post for every Corvette made from 1953 to 1992. ;) :lmao: That is A LOT of post. Or approximately 40 post per Viper made.

If we had a billion post it would be a post a second from 1959 until now. Since I am on the topic of insignificant trivia. :dunno:

No offense intended Juli, I am one of those one million plus offenders. See sig.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just trying to put the enormous number of post into perspective, a million post would be 1 post for every Corvette made from 1953 to 1992. ;) :lmao: That is A LOT of post. Or approximately 40 post per Viper made.
If we had a billion post it would be a post a second from 1959 until now. Since I am on the topic of insignificant trivia. :dunno:
No offense intended Juli, I am one of those one million plus offenders. See sig.

No offense ever taken!!! :cool: I see yours is FOR SALE though...:smirk:...DUDE! :confused: WOW, lots of trivia there!~! And, yes, I AGREE there are TONS of Corvettes out there, BUT, not as many as Stangs~!!! We have SO much fun driving BOTH the VIPER AND THE VETTE together...lol...the LOOKS, the LOOKS!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: FUN!~~~~~juli

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to admit it (atleast on this forum ;) ) but I have been a Vette guy for many years and will probably continue to be a Vette/Viper guy for many more, god willing. I am torn as to what I will get if I sell the C5 Z06, probably a C6 Z06 but have also been debating a SRT10. All my vette buddies would probably disown me but I guess it would be better than a Porsche which is the third car in the equasion. That said every night after I watch the news I think maybe I should keep my money in the bank until I see what happens with the economy. I am guessing that they may be paying me to take a new Z06 off the lot if I wait a little longer. :lmao: There ARE a LOT of Vette's on the road, that has always been my biggest complaint. It is also my only complaint.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank, I am DE-lighted at your honesty, thank you~! I've never been shy about admitting that I LOVE the paddle-shifting Vette~! BUT, I've also always stated it IS NOT A VIPER...never will be. We had a 2004 Z06, and also a GranSport '96. We like ALL kinds of cars...and also appreciate what OTHER people enjoy. We TRULY TRULY have a BLAST taking BOTH cars out~! THAT is a riot! Good luck in your decision, and I hear ya on the economy....we're glad we got the vehicles when we did, that's it...for now. It's VERY refreshing to hear someone NOT bash the VETTE here...true it's a VIPER forum, and I'm fully behind the Viper 100%...it's the car I'm MOST passionate about, always will be.
THANK YOU! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21