Touch up Paint..

E_tar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where can I buy touch up paint online for the viper?
What color code is Sapphire Blue? 2001 GTS.
Got some small chips here and there I need gone..

I tried searching in Autozone and Kragen/Orielly, they had chrysler blue, but it didnt look dark enough.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I buy touch up paint online for the viper?
What color code is Sapphire Blue? 2001 GTS.
Got some small chips here and there I need gone..

I tried searching in Autozone and Kragen/Orielly, they had chrysler blue, but it didnt look dark enough.

I know Viper Parts of America deals in parts but see if they can get your touch up paint it for you.

93rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Colorchip .com!!!!!!!!!!! Simple touch up paint will look terrible, don't do it. You need some sort of blending solution so it doesn't look like a two year old colored on your Viper, especially with a color like Saphire.

OP
OP
E

E_tar

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dr Colorchip .com!!!!!!!!!!! Simple touch up paint will look terrible, don't do it. You need some sort of blending solution so it doesn't look like a two year old colored on your Viper, especially with a color like Saphire.
Thank you kind sir.. Good website..

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggest VPA first, they are an authorized Mopar dealer so I don't know why they would not have it. But if that does not work try here and they have the codes listed as well. I have used them multiple times on cars other than my Vipers and the blend is very good.
The guy running the place will actually get on the phone to help as well.
www.paintscratch.com

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is good advice. Listen to him... :2tu:

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 i ordered a kit 3 weeks ago after a lot of research and watching real people use in on youtube.....looks like the best system on the market

93rt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "blending solution" looked like a scam to me when I first saw it, but it really does work like magic. I beat on my SUV and use that stuff to cover scratches and chips every year after ski season. When I tell people about it they always call out a couple of spots I had "professionally airbrushed" before finding Dr Colorchip, but they never find the spots I touched up with the Dr Colorchip; it really works well for a touch up of minor imperfections. I'd post pics but it would just look like regular paint.

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a pretty deep scratch, has anyone fixed any using the Dr Colorchip kit?

their website says it's mainly for small chips, scratches might not fix well ?