Touchless Car Wash 1 - Me: SOAKING wet... calling all Verts

JnJ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! I laughed so hard reading this thread I cried! I've got an 06 vert and thought about taking it through the touchless one day because it was too cold to hand wash. Now I know better. :)

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Truth be told. It was quite the site. Here I am sitting in the car looking at my phone next thing I know I'm spitting water out my mouth, water all over my face and shirt. Nothing I could do. Water comes back around again same thing. All I could really do was laugh. Dried it up and lesson learned.

Geez you guys are killing me.....this is hilarious.... ROFL.....bunch of comics......no more ab crunches for me as my stomach is so sore.....you guys humor is priceless.....

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've owned a Sebring & a Corvette Convertbles before my 03 Viper. I never took them thru a high pressure touchless car wash. The pressure is way to high for any convertible. You can use a do it yourself car wash but still must be careful around the windows & top seals. Best to hand wash them. :)

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Next time but the top up Lance. :D

Says right in the Manual not use a car wash. This same thing would happen with most ******* cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960